chapter 11

Being raised by the cold eyes taught me not to cry

Being raised by the cold eyes taught me not to cry ...

⚠️tigger warning the following scenes contains depiction of violence and blood , please do not read if it triggers you in any way , your mental health is more important than anything else .⚠️

[ 12 years ago ]

A 10 year old boy hiding behind a closet as he witnessed the cruelty with his innocent eyes as his father killed his mom ... taking her life by stabbing a knife in her stomach continuously as she laid there limp in the pool of blood , eyes open ...her expression cold ...as she died in front of her son.

Little jungkook witnessed everything ...but nobody knew

Except for one person

Wooshik

[ This is how wooshik looks ]

His hyung wooshik

Or maybe he wasn't his hyung , that's what his father told him ...that wooshik can never be his hyung , that he's just a slave

A slave , a young boy his father bought for him when he was little, wooshik was 3 years older than jungkook . He was just his slave and his father asked him to treat him like one .

But jungkook was to young to understand any of the bitter things his father tried to tell him , jungkooks mother always taught him to be kind , to her jungkook was her sweet little baby and she didn't want jungkook to be like his father .

She always protected jungkook from the drakness ...his monster of a father , who always tried to corrupt jungkooks innocent soul and make him like him ...full of venom , full of cruelty , his father always taught jungkook that he should be tough and strong that he's powerful and everyone is below him , that no one but his kind deserves to be on top and others should be at their mercy.

But jungkook's mother being an angel always taught jungkook how to respect and love everyone , she sheilded jungkook from all the cruelty ...