chapter 29

“ I'm not scared of falling in love

I'm not scared of falling in love ... I'm scared I'll be the only one to fall ...again ”

It's been two weeks since the robbery incident and jimin was grateful nothing bad had happened since then .

Jungkook just spent most of his time at home not going out not receiving phone calls just trying to ignore the world outside , he wanted to confront wooshik but he was just too scared .

And somehow spending time with jimin was the only thing that distracted him from overthinking about the whole situation .

He was in a lot of stress ...
He was scared to confront wooshik , was scared that he'll get rejected again ...he was in stress because of his office .

Since he shifted here nothing was going well ...he wasn't giving musch time to work which was very unlikely of him.

Mr.chul and other people at the office were trying to contact him that there company was going through a rough state and that jungkook needs to go there and handle everything .

But it wasn't easy , he was stressed out he didn't wanted to work he just wanted to take some rest ...in any other circumstances he would have asked taehyung to attend the meetings on behalf of him but he was out of station for an important business meeting .

*Sigh* guess I'll have to do everything alone ...i need to meet wooshik , he's making me go crazy i need to talk things out ...

‘ gosh this headache ’ jungkook groaned in pain ... because of stress he couldn't sleep much and everytime he trued to sleep his nightmares came back ...
He has been getting a lot's of nightmares lately ...

He even sees jimin in them...in place of wooshik he sometimes sees jimin walking away from him ...he didn't understand why but he was still Haunted by them .

He didn't want jimin to gi away

He was afraid he was catching feelings for jimin ...

But how is that even possible ...i ... him-

Even if he didn't have feelings for him , he was sure that he was very fond of the other .

Jimin always made him feel things ... things that he never felt .

Everytime he was near him he wanted to be...better.

master -ah s-sorry jungkook can i come in ? ’ jimin asked knocking on the door .

‘a-yeah come in ’

‘ i bought you some coffee , thought it'll help you with your headache ’. Jimin smiled

Why do he have to care so much...

hmm ... thanks jimin ..i think it's pretty late you should go and sleep ’