chapter 74

" if i disappear...will you look for me ? "

" I'll always look for you jimin ..."

________________________________

The rain was still pouring it was 9 pm and jimin was still crying hysterically refusing to tell yoongi anything.

Yoongi couldn't just let him be in the rain so he suggested jimin to come to his house ...but jimin denied .

Yoongi was scared to death , his heart was beating faster than ever ...he had never felt this way before seeing jimin hurt so much hurt him immensely.

After waiting another hour he finally took jimin with him , even tho jimin was still refusing he didn't listen and jimin was too weak to resist .

Yoongi's house was a small apartment, it was shady and dark but still clean and comfortable at the same time .

Yoongi didn't spend much time there either way .

He made jimin sit on the couch and wrapped him up in a blanket.

Jimin was wet , he was shivering in cold. His whole body was aching. Not to forget the burning sensation he felt near his collar bone and on his side where he got shocked earlier but what hurt the most was his heart...

He looked utterly broken , tears didn't stop .

Yoongi offered him water and began to dry his hairs with a towel .

After sometime jimin calmed down... and fell asleep in yoongi's arms .

Yoongi covered him up with a blanket... caressing his hairs .

Jimin looked like an angel so pure...it made yoongi's heart hurt , he badly wanted to know what happened.

It was 11 am and jimin was still asleep, jungkook had been calling him but he didn't pick up .

Eventually he stopped.

Yoongi watched jimin ...today was the first day jimin was so close to him ...for the first time jimin came to his home.

... for the first time he saw him closely touched his soft hairs...but it didn't feel right .

He wanted to get close to jimin but not like this ...he wanted to make him happy, be his friend...he just wanted to protect him .

But he failed and the results were infront of his eyes...he had failed to protect jimin .

And it hurt him to core .

12 pm

Jimin still wasn't home ... jungkook sat near the kitchen counter looking at the clock .

The dinner stayed untouched.

He sat there watching the clock and staring at the screen of his phone.

Looking at a photo which ripped his heart apart .

Jimin cuddling yoongi as they sat on the bench.

Jimin had lied to him ...he went away with yoongi to his house.

Jungkook knew it , he knew that jimin was with yoongi right now .

The man he had ordered to spy on yoongi updated him .

Never had he thought that his sweet jimin ... would do this to him ...how could he .

How could he lie to him like this ...what was he doing at that man's house.