chapter 25

«I wish you were sobber »

Nina and lacy took good care of jimin , making him food , treating his injuries and helping him to calm down .

This was the most human interaction jimin had got since the last few weeks , he felt at ease .

Talking to them and being treated normally made him realise how lonely he actually was .

‘ jimin , do you need anything else?’
Lacy asked she really cared for him and it showed .

Jimin shaked his head slowly telling her that he doesn't need anything else . He was just sitting on the floor near the couch , lost ...face expression less , he looked sad .

Lacy sat down near him , putting a hand on his tensed shoulders , he relaxed immediately in her presence .

‘ what's wrong jimin ? ’ she asked looking at him .

He was still looking forward blankly , as he replied ‘ will this always be my life ?’ he said not looking at her .

Her expression saddened

‘ do i really not deserve anything but abuse ? ’ he said more like stated

He looked sad and frustrated .

‘ why am i the only one cursed ? ’ he asked finally looking at , tears made his innocent eyes sparkle , he really wanted to know.

‘ you're not cursed , you're anything but cursed jimin ’ she replied jimin looked away not believing her .

‘ you're stronger than you think jimin, even after everything you went through even after everything that happened you're still strong ’
jimin looked at her confused.

‘ remember this morning, i was so shocked to see you like that but you ...you still smiled at me , that's your blessings jimin ’.

‘ you're blessed with such a strength and courage inside you , even after all the hate your heart is full of love , even after all the pain you're strong enough to smile , that's a big blessings ... you're blessed jimin these people are just angry and jelous of your innocence , they don't hate you because you deserve it , they hate you because they don't know how to love ’.

Jimin listened to her with stars in his eyes , no-one had ever made him feel so strong .

All the people in his life only made him feel weak and pathetic , so listening to her made his heart bloom with warmth .

‘ no one can break you jimin, and that's your blessings, cherish that ’  she smiled tapping his shoulder and leaving .

Jimin felt much more better ...

Words are just like that ....they have the power ...they can make you feel weak and pathetic or make you feel strong and powerful just like that .

Lacy was right , even after being surrounded with all the negativity jimin always managed to remain cheerful and positive.