chapter 98

“ i can say goodbye to anyone...but not you ...not you !! ”

____________________________________

“ yoongi hyung...” jason was surprised to see yoongi there...how did hyung know?  he thought.

“ jason please stop you can't do this ! ” yoongi's worried voice bought him back to reality making him more aware as he tightened his grip on jimin who was crying at this point.

poor jimin was so overwhelmed by everything, he didn't know what to expect he had prepared himself to die a second ago and now yoongi was here too ...jimin didn't want anyone to get hurt he was so so scared. the people he cared about the most were in danger now just because of him.

“ no ! noone can stop me hyung...no one! ”. jason screamed making both jimin and jungkook flinch by his sudden reaction.

why was jason refering to yoongi as hyung? did they know each other...

“ no ! jason please listen to me you can't hurt jimin - ” yoongi tried to explain but was cut off before he could even complete his sentence.

“ WHY !? WHY CAN'T I-” jason raised his voice.

“ Because it's jimin !! ” yoongi exclaimed.

“ jason it's jimin...the boy you were dying to meet ! ” all 3 of them were looking at yoongi in confusion. what did he mean by that ?.

“ it's that little boy who helped us ... do you remember him ? jason -what did you call him...? a-angel ? right?  ” jason froze for a second upon hearing what yoongi had just told him .

“ it's him jason ! ” yoongi's voice broke ...he looked worried...scared . something which was new . “ you said we owe our life to  him so how can you take his life ? ”yoongi cried trying his best to stop jason from taking any wrong step .

“ jason please snap out of it ...i know you're not like this , i know you're hurt ...i know you're scared , but everything will be fine please listen to hyung... please jason you're all I've... please listen to me ... please listen to your hyung .” yoongi begged with a broken voice .

“ please don't hurt jimin... please i beg you jason please listen to hyung ... please ” yoongi sobbed trying to make jason understand.

jason stood there processing everything that he had just heard ...jimin ...was jimin !?
that little boy who saved yoongi and jason and all his friends back then ... putting his own life at stake .

the boy that Jason always wanted to meet...he always wished to meet he always wanted to thank him for saving his life that day , for saving everyone , if that little boy wasn't brave enough Jason's life would have been different today if he got to enjoy his freedom and live his life happily it was all thanks to that little angel who saved him that day , jason still remembered that little boy vaguely like a vidid dream...he could never forget. every time jason experienced any happiness he always thought about him ...of how he was doing, was he happy? was he ohk? and a few months ago when yoongi had told him that he found the boy jason has been begging yoongi to take him to meet him but yoongi said that he'll have to wait for the right time .

and now that he knew it was jimin ...how could he hurt him ...

but what about wooshik then ...

how will he give him justice...

how will he take his revenge.

“ AAAAAAH !” jason screamed in frustration scaring everyone. why ?! why does this have to be so difficult, he had been preparing himself for this movement since soo long then why !?.