chapter 81

thantophobia
(n.) phobia of loosing someone you love .

______________________________________

it's been 5 days since jimin is here with me .

everything is alright...or at least that's what it seems like . jimin ...at first i was so happy to find him , i still am but seeing him breaks my heart. was i too late ? can i not do anything to help him now ?

he just sits quite, staring at nothing . but when i go to him he smiles ...even laughs at time . and when he sense that I'm worried he always tell how grateful and happy he is to be with me but...it doesn't feel right .

because i know ...

i know he's not happy.

a few days ago when he first came here , he was terrified of everyone and everything. he was scared of mom and dad too . he flinched whenever he was near them .

i saw him covered in bruises when i accidentally opened the door while he was changing.

the sight terrified me . i was filled with rage, who dared do this to him ?

i asked him ...i asked him who it was ...he didn't answer.

said it was not important anymore...that it didn't matter.

i asked him if it was jungkook...but he denied.

he refused to talk about jungkook.

i knew something was wrong but ... whenever i tried to ask him he always changed the subject.

first i thought that jungkook was the reason behind his state , that he was abusing jimin .

few days back i had enough i decided to confront jungkook when i saw jimin crying alone .

i told jimin , that I'll make sure jungkook pays for this , i told him jungkook deserves punishment, i said that he was a monster.

but jimin cried more ...that night he finally opened up . telling me that i was wrong, he spent hrs crying in my arms telling me how much he loves jungkook , how good of a human jungkook was.

that night i got answer to many of my questions but ...it confused me even more .

if it wasn't jungkook, then who did this to jimin and what was that ...that night when saw jungkook pushing jimin .

i asked jimin about it ...but that was my mistake.

jimin turned off like i just pressed a switch and he snapped out of it again. he just closed down again .

said he didn't want to talk about it .

so i stoped i never asked him again , i told him that he could tell me anytime , that i will always be here for him.

but jimin refused to open up.

he was like a robot , he laughed, he smiled he played with minnie , he helped mum cook , he listened to my dad's never ending dad jokes , he even laughed until he couldn't breathe.

but ... only i could see what no one could .

there was ocean of sadness behind those smiling eyes.

it was eating me alive .

what could i do to help him ...was there nothing i could do ?

current time

jimin was playing with minnie in the garden while i was watching him.

i loved seeing him like this ...all lovely and smily .