author note !!

author note :

I'm finally done with planning the story line for this book .

many of you guys suggested that this book needs to end and it's getting too long , I've been giving it a thought .

and i came to a conclusion that it won't make me feel any good if i just cut it short , only to not make the book too long.

this book was my very first book , and it's really close to my heart. it is really special.

and my lovely readers and all the characters in this book are special to me , so in order to give all the characters the ending they deserve .

and to give this book a good satisfactory ending , it needs to go on .

to be honest , when i first started writing this book it was a whole new experience for me , I'm still in the process of learning .i never thought that i could even finish 10 chapters.

but  your love made it possible for me.

i didn't intend it to get too long , I'm a lazy writer , but the support you guyzz gave me was the very reason for me to keep going on and on .

so i decided to keep going on xd .

so what i wanted to ask is ....

it's very important !! please help me make a decision !!

( please do respond !! )

1. should i countinue the book here itself.

or

2. continue it as a book 2 .

and the most important question:

  ⁉️ Q : will you keep reading if i continue it as a new book ???????