chapter 92

" i was the one who loved you even when
you gave me thousand reasons not to ".

_________________________________________
WE JUST HIT 100 FOLLOWERS!?!?! SKJKJKKKKK SO HERE'S AN UPDATE!

please don't forget to leave a vote and comment xd

_________________________________________

" did you ever even love me ! ? " jungkook screamed .

" i- i do jungkook i still love you ...i really love you jungkook pl-please believe me please ..." jimin cried his voice shaking.

" liar ! you're just a liar ! i hate you jimin ! i hate you i never want to see you again ! " jungkook said looking at jimin with hatred that made jimin want to crumble to the ground.

" let's go jungkook " jun said suddenly coming out of nowhere as jungkook held his hand and started leaving.

as he walked away the lights started to follow jungkook leaving jimin standing there in the petrifying darkness.

jimin tried to call for jungkook but no voice came out of his throat , he felt helpess.

he felt an unbearable pain as he cluched his heart crying miserably as he fell down on his knees trying to call jungkook, trying to stop him ...

the light started leaving with jungkook as jimin felt more and more scared .

suddenly everything was dark as jimin looked behind him a even darker shadow started to come closer trying to engulf him he tried to get away sliding on the ground... crying miserably screaming for help , he tried to get up but couldn't.

he called for jungkook again screaming his name as he felt like the shadow engulfed him whole as he fell in a never ending hole . his limbs felt paralysed, his throat ached , he was hurting all over .

" jungkook !! " he screamed.

jimin suddenly woke up screaming...

it-it was again one of his nightmares.

he tried to focus on his surrounding everything felt like a lucid dream .

he ran his hands through his sweaty hairs feeling dizzy...he felt like he would faint any moment. he still wasn't fully conscious.

he still felt dazed ... his weak body was drenched in sweat. his pale face covered with tears .

he ran his hand beside him reaching put for jungkook but he wasn't there ...

jimin didn't know what he was doing or what was happening around him . he had no awareness of time or place.

he felt scared and he only knew one thing...he wanted jungkook...he needed him to be there ... he needed jungkook to feel safe.

he got up on his shaky legs going down stairs stumbling half of his way .

he stood in front of Jungkook's room holding onto the door handle for support as he felt weak ...

"j-jungkook " he called out but it only came out as a wispher. his breath became shallow.

he felt feverish. he knew something was terribly wrong with him... and that's what scared him more .

he weakly knocked on the door.

soon the door opened revealing a half asleep jun .

" j-jungkook... " jimin whimpered in pain his eyes shutting down. his vision was blurred.