chapter 90

" nobody could ever replace you ..."

________________________________________

please vote and comment i need it rn I'm severely lacking motivation to write

_______________________________________

" this is my boyfriend jun , i need you to take good care of him jimin , he'll be living with me from now ". jungkook said as jun jumped in happiness smiling at jungkook.

... jungkook smiled back at him .

and just like that the smile that once made jimin's heart feel warm and safe now made jimin's heart sink to his stomach.

jimin stood there , he felt like his whole world shattered into pieces.

no amount of words could ever describe what he was feeling right now.

he felt like he lost everything...

he felt like someone just stabbed him right into his heart .

he felt like something inside him just died.

...no amount of pain could be ever compared to what he was feeling right now.

even though he was thinking about leaving jungkook, letting go off him . but seeing him holding someone's hand , watching him smile so lovingly...a smile that he once gave jimin .

it hurt ...it hurt like crazy .

it hurt so much that jimin couldn't even cry .

...was this how jungkook felt ... when i told him i loved someone else?

that was the moment jimin regretted everything...he shouldn't have done that.

the fact that jungkook had been cheated on before and even after knowing how much he had suffered still jimin did the same to him...he shouldn't have done that ...

he should have told jungkook that it wasn't true...

that jimin only ever loved one person in his whole life , and that was jungkook.

only jungkook...

he wished he had told jungkook earlier...was it too late now .

will jungkook forgive me ?

but ...

he loves someone else...will telling the truth make any difference?

jimin just stood there in shock staring at them both .

" jimin! please make dinner for us " jun said smiling at jimin as he held onto Jungkook's hand as they both walked towards the room .

" please bring my luggage jimin !" jun said pointing at the bags infront of door .

a whole minute jimin just stood there not moving a inch...

no words came out of his mouth...

tears finally made their way down his cheeks.

" am i so easy to replace...? " he wisphered sobbing into his hands .

" you can put it here " jungkook said when jimin came into the room dragging the heavy luggage his weak body barely managed to move .

he was breathing heavily.

jungkook said something but he couldn't hear everything felt fuzzy... everything was blurr the voices...they sounded like sirens.