chapter 56

" I once had a thousand desires,
but in my one desire to know you ...all else melted away . "

Next morning:

Jimin woke up with a groan when the soft lights rays hit his face .

He got up covering his eyes , his hairs messy from sleeping, he remembered how yesterday he slept early just because he wanted to avoid jungkook.

He was sleeping in jin's bedroom, which was just next to jungkooks . He wanted to sleep in the living room just like before but jungkook denied .

He slowly stretched his limbs checking the time . His eyes went wide .

Oh no ! I'm late !

He had decided that now that jungkook agreed to let him live with him , he'll do his job with even more determination but unfortunately he failed on his very first day.

He quickly got up running towards the kitchen, he had to make breakfast before jungkook wakes up he thought.

But when he reached near the kitchen he found jungkook cooking humming a song with his sweet voice which jimin had never heard before.

He was very surprised to see jungkook, he slowly walked closer not believing his eyes .

Jungkook looked up from a bowl he was mixing something in , he faintly smiled at jimin.

" good morning jimin , did you sleep well? " he asked and jimin's eyes grew even wider .

Jungkook chuckled " sit i made pancakes for you ." he said pointing towards the chair.

" I'm sorry..." jimin said in a low voice making jungkook frown his eyebrows in confusion.

" what are you sorry for ? " jungkook asked looking concerned

" i woke up late , but i promise I'll do everything on time from tommorow " jimin babbled out at a speed of light , he seemed really nervous.

Jungkook chuckled again , now it was jimin's turn to frown .

" i didn't wake you up on purpose, and from now I'll be making our food so don't worry about it ." jungkook said expecting jimin to give a positive response but instead jimin gave him a disheartened look.

He didn't seem very happy...of course because he loved to cook .

And jungkook actually knew what to say next .

" you can cook whenever you want jimin , I'm just saying that you don't have to do it just because you think it's your job , you can do it for fun to help me out sometime when i go out for work or something ". Jungkook said smiling.

Jimin was mesmerized...he was sure jungkook was doing some kind of magic on him . The way jungkook always looked deep into his eyes while taking to him . The way he smiled it made jimin feel electricity all over him .

For some reason he remembered the first time jungkook kissed him...

He smiled softly at the thought...but soon it faded once he remembered that even that kiss wasn't meant for him .