chapter 71

" i kept quiet so i could keep you..."
____________________________________

Here's a little update~
Hope you enjoy

____________________________________

It had been 2 hours since jimin was waiting for jungkook but jungkook was still nowhere to be seen.

Jimin waited because jungkook had told him he was in a important meeting...he didn't want to disturb him but ...it was getting dark now and jimin was scared.

Usually jimin's shift ended at 6 or 7 but today it ended early being 5 .

But now it was 9 and jungkook was still not there , jungkook usually always pick him up on time he's never late , and that's what was bothering jimin , he was worried about jungkook so he finally took out his phone and called jungkook.

Steam came out of jimin's mouth as he spoke , it was cold outside, as it was snowing a bit.

My jiminie ❤️ (((📱)))

Jungkooks phone vibrated as he started at it ...jimin was calling.

Jungkook wipped his tears and cleared his throat before picking up the call .

He had completely forgot about jimin , he left the place in his car crying as he couldn't take it anymore.

It had been crying in his car since 2 hours .

" hello ? " jimin's soft voice spoke from other side of call , only his voice was enough to calm jungkook down.

" jungkook are you ok ? Are you still in the meeting I'm sorry if I'm disturbed you ".

" jungkook??..."

Jungkook couldn't make himself utter a word , he was still exhausted, he felt like someone took his soul out of him , he didn't know what to do .

" kook ? ...are you ok ? I'm getting worried now " it was enough to make him cry, jungkook covered his mouth in order to stop the sobs .

He couldn't take it he ended the call and cried his heart out.

" WHY!! WHY JIMIN WHY !!! " he screamed and cried but soon calmed down .

He didn't want to loose jimin ...no he couldn't .

He remembered what his therapist has told him .

" don't let your past affect your present and your future ".

" you need to leave your past behind if you want to live happily with jimin ".

He took a deep breath.

" you love him right ? Then just think about him and do it , everytime you can't make a decision think about people you love the most and just do what you think is the best ..for you and for them..."

" make a decision that won't hurt anyone ...you will regret hurting ".

Jimin was still continuously calling jungkook...

He had to make a decision...

So he did .

He needed to trust jimin...he needed to believe in Jimin, to believe in their love. He would not come to any conclusion unless jimin himself confess to him ...

He took a deep breath picking up the call again with shaking hands.

" hello jungkook!? "

" Hello jimin ... I'm sorry i think there was a network issue " he lied .

" ...oh i was so scared jungkook i thought there was something wrong ".

" what could be wrong "

" idk ..it just felt like ...idk i was worried about you ".

" there's nothing to be worried about I'm fine jimin ".

" are you still busy ? "

" ahh i - "

" if you are i- don't worry I'll wait sorry for distributing you ...or should i walk home ? It's not that far i can go ".

jungkook knew how much jimin dreaded walking alone ...since that incident.

" no ! I'm coming jimin , I'm on my way just stay there I'll come and pick you up ok ? "

" ok ...bbye kook "

" bye "

" jungkook ! " jimin smiled wide when he saw jungkook as he ran towards him and hugged him .

Usually jungkook would hold onto jimin's waist and pick him up and kiss him .

But ...today he couldn't do that, instead he froze.

" you ok ? " jimin asked , he could feel something was off .

" nothing I'm just tired , let's just go home " jimin looked into jungkooks eyes with warry eyes.

Jungkooks eyes were red... swollen like he had been crying...jimin could tell something was really wrong but he decided to wait until jungkook is ready to share with him.

Jungkook opened the car door for jimin to sit in .

And then he went around to sit in the drivers seat .

" are these for me !?" jimin asked showing jungkook the bouquet of Heliotrope... jimin's favorite flowers.

One of the reason being ...it symbolised eternal love .

" yes..." jungkook answered weakly.

" thank you so much jungkook i love you!! "

For some reason the words which usually made his heart bloom with happiness...struk him like a poisonous needle right into his heart .

Jungkook nodded weakly smiling as he started the car .

Jimin spent the rest of the ride adoring the beautiful flowers that he missed as jungkook silently wiped his tears .

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

55k reads I'm literally shaking...i still remember the time when this story got 100 views and i was so happy, but i never thought my first ever story will get so much attention !?

All thanks to you guys i love you so much ! I hope you continue supporting my work , and i hope i won't ever disappoint my readers .

Trust me next few chapters are going to be full of angst and a total rollercoaster of emotions, stay tunes lovelies ~