chapter 16

I'm afraid to let myself be happy because I know, it'll never lasts

I'm afraid to let myself be happy because I know, it'll never lasts ...

Jimin was shivering like a leaf, closing his eyes trying not to get a panic attack as he clutched onto the seat handle.

' jimin it's going to be fine, I've already put the seat belts on, now stop acting like a child '. Jungkooks husky voice made him open his eyes. He scooted slightly to get comfortable.

' you can breathe you know ' jungkook said again making jimin let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

Jimin tried to smile and make himself look brave looking around as he screamed again when he looked down the window ' WEAREGONNAFALLWE~FALL' he bubbled out holding his hands over his ears. Jungkook held onto his hands trying to make him calm down.

' you're lucky this is a private jet, or I would have thrown you out of the window if you embarrassed me in front of everyone like this ' he said joking.

jimins expression suddenly changed as he looked like someone took out his soul.

' NONO I was just kidding I'm not really going to throw you out, calm down '

' oh- ' ...' thanks ' that's all he managed to say.

They spent 12 hours together, as they traveled to Seoul from London.

The flight was full of jimin's whining and jungkooks rude comments which he in didn't seem to mind.

Jungkook constantly kept on checking his phone, to get any more updates on wooshik. Every time he checked his phone he turned into a ticking bomb and jimin chose his life. He didn't dare try to get jungkook mad by doing anything.

Jimin just slept most of the hours and spent his time watching animated movies and enjoying the delicious food he was given.

He was grateful for everything...but he wasn't used to being happy and it just made him feel anxious...still he tried to be positive focusing on his cartoon as he made fluffy sit beside him putting on his seat belt.

Soon jimin drifted off to sleep wondering what the future held for him.

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, a confused and frustrated jungkook tried to think about his next plane as he chugged onto his 5th glass of alcohol.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

' jimin wake up, we have reached here finally ' jungkook announced making jimin get up, yawning as he held onto fluffy making his way out from the plane.