chapter 95

" it's terrifying isn't it ? that even love isn't always enough ..."
____________________________________

⚠️the following chapter contains mature content , violence and non-con scenes
readers discretion advised ⚠️

‼️please do not read if you're triggered by the following content , you can skip the chapter‼️

___________________________________

jimin slowly opened his eyes trying to comprehend his surrounding.

as he started to regain consciousness he felt like everything around was still spinning.

everything felt vivid ...like a dream.

he saw he was in a familiar room...he was in Jungkook's room , he remembered a little bit of what happened he could remember a faint memory of jungkook holding him in his arms caressing his hairs saying comforting words in his ears he could still feel the warmth... his warmth.

he tilted his head to see the empty bed beside him . he then looked on other side...he tried to find Jungkook he just wanted to see him . feel safe again...he wanted to know that it wasn't just a dream and jungkook still cared about him.

he slowly got up pushing the weight on his elbows . he felt weak and tired .

he was still feverish.

he coughed looking at the window and trying to find Jungkook everywhere.

" jungkook..." he called out his voice came dry and hoarse .

he slowly lifted his arms to touch his neck ...it hurt to even speak he was thirsty.

he saw water on the table beside him .

there was a note on it ....

" I'll be back in a minute please don't get up or take the iv off , wait for me jimin I'm coming " it looked like Jungkook's handwriting. jimin took the note in his hand it hurt to even lift it as the needle was attached to it.

he lifted the glass of water chugging it down...he was so dehydrated ...the water instantly made him feel better.

the time went by ...he could listen to the ticking of the clock.

it was so quiet .

he kept looking at the door with hopefull eyes.

he was waiting for jungkook...he was dying to see him . all he wanted was to cry in his arm .

the past few days have been difficult for him ...he had suffered a lot . he suffered until he couldn't take it anymore...but he did everything for jungkook.

it was all for jungkook... and he still didn't regret anything he did. because jungkook still cared about him and he knew it . he could remember jungkook telling jun to go away...

he remembered it ...his heart felt light just by thinking about it . there were no signs of jun being in the house so it wasn't a dream after all ... jungkook really made jun go away ... jungkook still cared for jimin.

and jimin's tiny little heart was dancing happily just by the thought that his jungkook still cared for him...he loved him ... only him.

the sound of front door opening made jimin sit up straight he looked at the bedroom door as he heard footsteps expecting to see jungkook...but it wasn't jungkook.

there were two men wearing masks ...

his heart sank ...

jimin panicked looking at them trying to get off the bed but before he could react the men came closer one pining him down as the other covered his mouth with a cloth.