chapter 54

" You might not hear them scream but when someone goes silent it's their loudest cry "

______________________________

I'm back with a new chapter , please don't forget to press that lil star icon .

I love to read your comments so please don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter , happy reading ><

___________________________________

" jimin ? " jungkook was not sure , if he was dreaming or if it was the truth.

After jimin left jungkook had endless dreams about jimin , some happy and some just made it to his list of horrible nightmares , but nothing compared to what he was watching right now .

Jimin was standing their in front of him , he looked completely broken .
The way his shoulders shaked everytime he cried, it just broke jungkooks heart into pieces .

... and as if it was not enough jimin's next words surely made jungkook feel daggers in his heart .

" ple- please take me back " jimin said as he looked up only to cry even more when he saw jungkook face .

Jungkook was standing their with his eyes wide open , he didn't know what jimin was doing at his doorstep at this time of the night that too in this state .

Jungkook knew that ... something terrible had happened and he was too scared to ask jimin.

Jimin looked utterly broken, jungkook could see bruises on his arms ...their was a bandage on his feet , his face was covered with marks ... probably nail marks , his lips were bleeding. His eyes were puffy and red ...his soft hairs were messy...

... jungkook was certainly not prepared to face something like this.

He didn't know what to say or what to do until jimin spoke again .

" please forgive me ... you can punish me if you want -but- ple- please take me back " jimin cried as he fell to his kness begging jungkook .

" no- stop jimin what are you doing get up , please tell me what happened !? What are you doing here ? " jungkook asked crouching down and holding jimin's shoulder to support him .

As soon as jungkook held him jimin couldn't help but cry more ... everything came up to the surface and it was too much for him as he broke down .

Jungkook panicked " n-no no !! Please don't cry I'm sorry , whatever it is I'm sorry "

Jimin cried more holding onto jungkook's arm for support as he leaned forward his head touching jungkook's chest , as he cried into it .

And for some reason jimin felt safe in his arms .

Jungkook didn't say anything , he let him cry as he softy cupped the back of his head trying to comfort him .

That was the moment jungkook realise how much he missed jimin ...

Jimin was shivering, jungkook didn't know if it was because of crying or the cold ...it was getting cold outside , it was literally midnight .