chapter 82

" maybe i wasn't made for this world..."

_________________________________________

!! readers discretion advised !!
!! the following chapter contains strong language, and violence !!

________________________________________

jimin got out of the taxi, his heart was racing, his legs barely helped him to stay up .

he took a shaky breath trying to calm himself down as he walked towards the building...

he knew where this was leading him...

today he'll be signing off his life to a never ending torture .

saying that he was scared would be an understatement, he was terrified.

no matter how brave he acted , no matter how strong he tried to be for his loved ones but ...at the end
he was just a scared child...who never experienced love ...

he was just a boy , who lost everything he ever believed in , everything he ever loved .

it wasn't easy for him ...he was scared of his wits , he was a human after all...and humans feel ... he just needed comfort and love right now like any other human will ....but that was yet another luxury for him.

he gulped one last time wiping his tears with a shaky hand as he knocked on the door .

he could hear the footsteps on the other side of the door ...as it opened with a creaking noise .

the door opened revealing the monsters face , who smirked looking at jimin's state of distress.

he chuckled " look who's here finally, i thought the little rat ran away " the man said grabbing the back of jimin's neck throwing him inside which made him lose his balance and fall to the ground right on his face .

he knew that being late wouldn't end well ... and just add up to his torture.

a whimper left jimin's lips his racing heart and the fear in his stomach wasn't helping at all .

he let out a cry trying to stand up as a hand fisted into his soft hairs pulling him up on his jelly legs .

the man made him sit on the chair as his eyes met with the woman....

the lady...her face...her voice it had haunted him all these days .

she sighed " i thought you were smart , but you made a terrible choice jimin "

jimin just looked down not wanting to look at her ... for some reason she scared him ...her calm voice gave him goosebumps.

he just wanted to hide away...but this wasn't the time ...

so he did the only thing he could think about.

he begged...

" please... please ma'am please don't make me do it ... anything but that , please have mercy, please spare my life ... please don't sell me off " he cried begging again and again pleading her for merci .

begging her to understand that he could never ruin jungkooks life ... begging her not to sell him to Trevor and spare his life .

but his efforts were of no use .

his painful cries were not enough to melt her rock heart.

the lady tsked making him freeze.

" do you think I'm dumb here !? i only bought you for one reason , you just had to do one freaking job and you denied!! it's your fault , now you're of no use to me !! you denied my orders and now you'll suffer the consequences for the rest of your life !! you'll regret going against my orders you lowborn ! "