chapter 58

" brightest smiles hides the darkest secrets."

__________________________________

" jimin finish you food quick cmon " . Jungkook said once again .

" but I'm too full ."

" stop whining, i won't give you the desert if you don't finish you food ! ". jungkook said with a stern face as he picked up the dishes from the table cleaning it .

" you sound like jin hyung " jimin mumbled stiring the food ...he really didn't wanna eat but he had no choice so he started eating .

" good " jungkook smirked.

He went inside to do the dishes.

Jimin was sighing trying his best to finish his food as he heard something vibrating.

It was jungkooks phone .

The screen blinked .

Mother 📞....

Jimin gulped getting up quickly as he picked up the phone taking it to jungkook.

" your phone..." he said handing it to jungkook.

Jungkook asked who it was and jimin nervously showed him the screen.

He could see jungkooks expression changing...as he quickly took off his gloves and took the ohone heading to his room .

Jimin just stood there looking at bedroom door.

He sadly went to the table finsihed his food hoping that jungkook was ok ... that it wasn't anything bad for sone reason he felt wierd about the call.

After eating his food he waited for jungkook to come back but he didn't...

Jimin did all the dished and filled the empty jar on the table as he poured a glass for himself.

It had been 20 mins .

He was getting worried now so he decided to go to jungkook.

------------

He slowly peeked through door looking for jungkook but he couldn't see him ...so he slowly walked inside just to see him sitting on the floor near the bed .

He looked lost ...he was staring at the space thinking about something as his eyes shined with tears that threatened to fall .

Jimin walked near jungkook sitting next to him.

" what happened..."

" nothing you should worry about... it's fine really."

Jimin's eyes turned sad the second those words left jungkooks mouth .

Jungkook regretted it ...he didn't want to upset jimin .

*Sigh* " she called me to tell me that i should give up on my shares with mu fathers company ..."

Jimin looked up ...he was confused.

" i handle 40% of my father's company...he himself told me to do so , so some of the branches ...like the one here in korea and the one in Germany are under my name. "