chapter 94

“ i hope you regret giving up on us ...”

“ i do ... i do”

________________________________________

not a new update, i just broke the last chapter in two parts due to some erros as it was gitching .

next update will be soon , please vote this chapter as well if you're reading this .

________________________________________

yoongi told jungkook everything from the day that jimin came to his house and he had beaten Trevor up , to how his mum and that evil man had tortured jimin taking advantage of his innocence. he told jungkook how miserable jimin was that he didn't even think about asking help instead he sacrificed his life and freedom just so jungkook wouldn't loose his wealth and power...just so jungkook could be safe and happy.

he told him everything...how his mother and trevor had tortured jimin . and how taehyung and yoongi had saved jimin that night when he was about to sell himself to that sickening man just because he loved jungkook so much that he didn't even think once about himself and what would happen to him .

jungkook stayed quied listening to everything, taking every word that yoongi said as his tears continued falling. his whole body froze as he felt a shiver down his spine when yoongi continued to explain all the terrible events that had happened and how much jimin had suffered.

he felt utterly useless and culpable. he felt no different that those who took advantage of jimin and tortured him ... he was one of them . infact he was the soul reason jimin had suffered so much .he knew everything was his fault...but the fact that all this time when he had been cursing at jimin ...all the time he hated him made him feel worthless, humiliated him it was so fucking wrong , jimin had did nothing but sacrifice and loved jungkook with pure intensions . he only gave and gave while jungkook kept on taking everything from him including his hamanity. he kept on taking until jimin had nothing left.

he had been so cruel to jimin, he hurt him again and again. he treated him like no human should ever be treated. while jimin just stayed silent and continued to take his abuse , he kept on loving jungkook even when jungkook gave him every right not to .

he continued to hurt jimin ... only thinking about his pain . while jimin continued to show him kindness and love even when he himself was drowned in pain and misery.

he never once complained he continued to take every puch ever blow until ...he finally broke down.

jungkook had hurt him in every way humanly possible... and for what , just because jimin loved him more than he could ever imagine. Jungkook only focused on his lil scratches while jimin continued to bleed for him.

...he knew how much jimin had suffered all his life , and at the time when he needed jungkook the most , when he needed Jungkook's protection, when he needed Jungkook's love . what did he get instead... only never ending pain and misery.

he had never imagined that something like this might have happened....
jimin was suffering...he was in pain , he was hurt , scared , all he needed was love . and that very time jungkook doubted jimin . instead of trying to listen to him , instead of trying to understand his pain , he misunderstood him only adding up to his agony.

still jimin continued to protect him...still he continued to love him even when he deserved none of it .

...how will i fix this?