chapter 39

" And if you've never felt your soul being torn apart, you've never loved someone with all your heart ".

" that's my good boy " jin smiled and praised jimin when he finished all the food that jin made for him .

Jimin smiled shyly as his cheeks turned pink , jin was so soft and kind jimin almost forgot how bad it hurt .

Jin got up to pick up the empty plates and put it on the table beside handing jimin a glass of water with his pills .
Jimin took them gulping the medicines and scrunching his nose lightly he hated taking meds .

Jin chukled lightly runing a hand through jimin's hairs .
Jimin's expressions suddenly changed he seemed conflicted.

" what's wrong jimin ? " jin asked voice laced with worry.

" i-i need to used washroom " jimin replied voice barely audible.

" ohh that's all c'mon get up I'll help you to get there " jin said offering jimin a helping hand jimin smiled lightly but he still looked somewhat sad and worried .

When they reached near the bathroom door jin asked " do you need me to help you inside " " no! " jimin quickly replied " ah-h i mean i can do it myself thank you " jin smiled understanding.

Jimin slowly took steps going inside , jin was about to leave and go back near bed when jimin whimpered. Jin turned back to see jimin standing there peeking through the door he looked lost and scared.

" what's wrong baby ? Are you ok ? " jin walked back near him .

" uhh- h-hyung can you stay here ... i-i'm scared " jimin said looking down sadly he was embarrassed .

" of course jimine i can , hyung will stand here you don't have to worry about anything ok , don't be scared I'm right here yeah ? " jin assured jimin as jimin smiled lightly and walked inside .

Jimin's pov :

I walked in , it felt wierd i got goosebumps all over my body. I gulped in fear my heart was racing faster than ever.

This washroom was a lot bigger than the one upstairs ...it smelled nice ...but the smell of mint soap reminded me of him .

I slowly walked near the toilet seat doing my business . I could hear jin hyung silently humming near the door . I knew he was doing that to assure me that he was still there , it helped to calm myself a bit . Jin hyung kept the door slightly open so i won't feel afraid.

I got up walking near the basin to wash my hand , there was a mirror infront of me but dared not to look at it ...i didn't want to ....i was scared that i would recognise myself . I tried to focus on washing my hands ...i rubbed the soap took some more and washed my hands rubbing them roughly , i rubbed them even more harshly until i couldn't control myself i rubbed until my hands started to bleed , a broken sob left my chapped lips as i gave up and stopped no...

I couldn't wash it away...i still felt dirty ...filthy like they called me ...

" you filthy slut do you think you deserve a family !! You deserve nothing but pain "

" they left you to die here the day you were borned "

' I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH WHY DON'T YOU GET IT !!'

'YOU'RE JUST A LIAR !! JUST LIKE HIM !! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT PAIN !! '

The voices they were back ...jimin could feel his heart beating faster ...he covered his ears to stop them but nothing happened he closed his eyes and cried ....

*Silence*

Jimin opened his eyes ... looking at the reflection in front of him ...it looked nothing like him ...

The boy in front of him was utterly broken covered in bandaids lips bleeding tears falling endlessly

The boy in front of him was utterly broken covered in bandaids lips bleeding tears falling endlessly .

' pathetic '

He could hear jungkooks voice , fresh tears started to form again as he bit his lower lip trying to stop himself from crying ...it didn't help.

He could see his neck...

Covered in hickeys...

It reminded him of how jungkook pinned him against the wall and forced himself on jimin...

' pl-please no - no please no stop !! sTOP !! STOP IT PLEASE !! HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HEL- MGHF '

He could hear himself begging for jungkook to stop he remembered how jungkook kissed him ...he felt filthy and pathetic .

Soon he couldn't control himself he fell to his knees crying miserably as his whole body shaked as he sobbed uncontrollably.

The voices they were back he could hear all of them, he cluched his ears tighty in order to stop them but it didn't help .

He started screaming and hyperventilating .

Soon jin came in rushing to jimin kneeling near him trying to calm him down.

Jimin's body fell limp in jin's arm ...

He had fainted again...

Jin couldn't help but cry , it broke his heart seeing jimin in this state .

He hugged jimin apologising to him picking him up in his arms as he walked out and placed him back on the bed calling hoseok again...

₊˚‧_____₊ 𓆩♡𓆪 ₊_____‧˚₊

Who's your favorite character so far ? Ik it's too soon to ask but still.

Also , name one character you'd like to know more about ;)

Or any question you have about them you can ask them here <3