chapter 48

" i need someone to tell me it's ok ..."

Jin was making breakfast in the kitchen when namjoon came to him hugging him from behind and placing a kiss on his cheeks greeting him good morning.

Jin blushed and gently pushed namjoon away .

" i need to hurry or I'll be late , back off ." he giggled .

Namjoon smiled showing his dimples and sat on the chair in from of the kitchen counter, placing his palm to his cheeks and staring at jin while he was making him coffee.

Jin noticed and blushed , "will you please stop . "

" what !? I'm not even doing anything " namjoon protested.

" where is jimin ? " jin asked looking at him.

" he's sleeping , that little shit fell asleep on my lap last night and wouldn't even let me move an inch , i was stuck there all night tryna stop mosquitos from bitting him ." namjoon complained .

" well you could have waked him up " jin said smiling .

" he was so cute, i couldn't make myself disturb his sleep " .

" aww " jin cooed teasing namjoon.

" stop it , or I'll become a mosquito and bite you " namjoon cutely threatened scrunching his nose.

" you two seem to have gotten close just in a day " jin said.

" yeah that too without your help " namjoon smiled proudly.

" well... umm are you sure you don't want me to come with you ? " namjoon asked .

" yeah I'm sure , don't worry I'll be fine hobi is coming with me and either way someone needs to stay here with jimin " jin replied packing freshly baked cookies that he made for jungkook as an apology.

Last night he couldn't sleep because he was so worried about jungkook but then namjoon helped him calm down and told him to speak to jungkook next morning.

So jin waked up at 5 and made jungkook his favourite cookies and favorite food hoping he'll forgive him .

A loud horn beeped addressing hobi's arrival .

" JIN !! " he called out .

" ahh he's here i need to go " jin packed everything in a basket and left hurriedly stopping mid way and coming back to kiss namjoon .

Namjoon jokingly fell back as if he fainted making jin giggle as he waved him goodbye .

Hobie was waiting there with his brand new lambo , surely he was very rich , being one of the best doctors in korea he was never short on money still namjoon had never seen someone as humble as hobie.

***************

Jungkook was sitting there in front of living room window watching the tress and birds while petting minnie who was slurping on the milk that jungkook gave her .

Jungkook sighed feeling lonely .

He heard a voice of car being parked , he looked at the door anxiously .

" who could it be ...? Jin hyung ? " jungkook thought but soon his hope was crushed when a smilling hobie greeted him .

" jungkookie !! " he cheered making his way near jungkook .

Of course jungkook was a bit hurt tht jin wasn't here but seeing hobi still made him somewhat happy .

" how are you ?? "