chapter 70

" i almost had you ... didn't i ? "

__________________________________

Here's a new update as i promised, since you all made the last update reach 30 votes just in 3 days .

Please don't forget to comment as you read ~

____________________________________

" jimin wake up baby " jungkook kissed jimin lightly as jimin's eyes fluttered open.

He slowly got up as his eyes met with freshly made pancakes and coffee.

" i made breakfast for you " jungkook smiled but jimin sadly looked down .

Jungkook had been making him breakfast since last 2 weeks , he does everything and jimin couldn't help but feel guilty for doing nothing but lazing around. Jimin's health wasn't at it's best .

He had fever and he didn't feel like doing anything, the doctor said there was nothing to worry about but their hobi hyung had different advice, he was sure something was wrong with jimin , hobi knew that jimin's poor health had something to do with his emotions, jimin was sad and it was obvious.

But now he was feeling a lit better, all thanks to jungkooks love and care .

" what happened, i told you not to beat yourself over these things jimin , and i love to cook for you , this is the least i can do baby ".

Jimin smiled gratefully as he hugged jungkook.

" I... I'll go to work today " jimin told jungkook who looked worried .

" are you sure you're ok baby " jungkook asked in a soft voice that made jimin's heart swell with happiness, he loved jungkook so much .

" I'm...i think i should go maybe I'll feel better "

" yeah , that's good I'll drop you off then go get ready ". With that jungkook left jimin after placing another kiss on his forehead.

I love you so much jungkook... thanks for everything . Jimin thought to himself.

" bbye and take care , if you don't feel good call me right away I'll be there in no time . " jungkook wishpered .

Jimin smiled and hugged jungkook before going off to work.

During lunch break

Yoongi was really surprised so see jimin back at work .

He thought jimin would leave because of him , he felt relieved to see him again .

It was lunch break...all these days jimin had been absent minji had forced yoongi to stay and eat with them , the boys had been good to yoongi too. They didn't treat him badly like they treated jimin . But yoongi had no interest in being friends with them , he hates such people.

But minjii...she was sweet and caring... and that girl was so fond of yoongi it was very obvious to him .
It annoyed him to a point but it was really helpful having someone with him all the time he was worried and sad for jimin so they somehow became close . Not really "close" but to an extent yoongi allowed her to .

They both ate together, minji always bought food for yoongi .

At start he denied but the girl was determined.

But today...yoongi had to leave because jimin was back and jimin was as cold as before. So yoongi knew that he would have to leave. He was even thinking about leaving the job .