chapter 69

" since then silence became his favourite way to speak..."

___________________________________

⚠️ Readers discretion advised, the following content can be triggering, it contains violence and strong language ⚠️

____________________________________

" freeze !!! " the guards shouted ...jimin stopped moving and closed his eyes .

He didn't know what to do ...as soon as yoongi left he felt lonely and scared . He had acted brave and decided to help them but now ...he was scared to death .
He regretted it ...no , he didn't regret helping the kids but he regretted getting out of his room , he regretted staying up . None of this would have happened if he just went to sleep instead of staying up and looking out of the window.

He was so so scared ...you can't blame him tho , he was just a kid . A little kid , all alone without anyone who will protect him . He was surrounded by tall men , who he knew were capable of severely hurting him . He didn't want that , he was scared.

So scared that he could feel his heart beating in his ears , he flinched and opened his eyes when he heard trevors voice , he was coming his way .

" so this little shit tried to rebel " trevor kept coming near him . Jimin tried to back away, he tried to move but it felt like his feet were stuck to the ground, he couldn't move , he started to shake and tremble as he cried silently trying not to make a sound.

He was scared to even breath .

Trevor came close ... and closer . A dangerous grin plastered over his face . He slapped jimin right across his cheeks so hard that jimin felt like a bomb exploded in his ears . He cried out in pain but trevor pulled onto his hairs pulling him closer .

Which lead the scared child to pee himself.

Trevor tsked " aww poor baby , are we scared now? "

Jimin tried to answer but he could only make a choked noice , he was hyperventilating due to fear .

" if you can't fucking face the consequences of your own actions why did you do it in the first place ...huh ? " trevor said in a dangerously slow and calm voice .

" now look what you've got yourself into " he said again pulling onto the childs hairs .

" I'm sor-sorry , please sir so-sorry ,sorry sorry " jimin kept cryin but the man turned a deaf ear to the childs cries as he turned to other gaurds ordering the to go away .

" I'll handle it from here, you can leave , I'll teach this little shit a lesson he won't forget for life " he said eyeing jimin with so much hate that the poor child started fainting due to fear .

He dragged jimin towards the store room. It was a dusty and old room . No kids were allowed to enter it . It was rumored for being used for the worst punishments.

As soon the door opened jimin was thrown inside he coughed due to dust particles , and the smell of oil filled his nostrils.

He looked around, the room was filled with lots of storage boxes which were filled with god knows what . The only light illuminating the room was through a red lamp . The red light made the whole situation even more scary for little jimin .