chapter 96

" you don't realise pain until you're left with only memories and not the person you wanted to say ..."

__________________________________

please vote and comment a lot 🤍

____________________________________

Jungkook's phone rang ...

and for some reason he dreaded looking at the screen...he could feel something was terribly wrong...he could feel ...jimin wasn't safe ... he was in danger and jungkook knew it ...he could feel it .

he picked up the call hesitantly looking at the unknown number.

" hello " jungkook said in a low voice.

" i can tell you're already expecting what I'm about to say " a man spoke in a deep voice.

" j-jason !? " jungkook knew the voice it belonged to jason ... wooshik's boyfriend...

" oh so you remember my voice so well ? that's a good thing I don't need to waste my time to introduce myself now ". he scoffed laughing fakely jungkook could feel all the hatered just through his voice.

for some reason...it wasn't just hatered...it wasn't anger ...his voice came out like he was hurt ...sad , angry and frustrated...a voice that held so much inside ...a voice that still sounded dead inside.

a voice of a person who was dead inside...

a voice of a person who feared nothing...

a voice of a person who was cable of anything...

his heart fell to his stomach as he heared Jason's next words .

" he's with me . as you might have already guessed " jungkook didn't know what to say ...

" ja-jason please please let him go , it's between you and me right? jimin is innocent he has nothing to do with this please don't hurt- "

" who the hell asked you to give me advice shut your mouth ! and now listen to me nicely you don't want to miss on anything trust me "

Jungkook's lips sealed hearing at Jason's voice, his heart was pounding hard ...he was so scared to hear what was next .

" meet me at the location on the given time , I've already texted you don't be late ... because it'll be the last time you'll get to see your lovely little boyfriend "

" no- "

" shuuuu ! i didn't allow you to speak , you only listen! you'll come all alone and if you tell anyone else or try something funny trust me you won't even get to see him alive ...for the last time . I'm being kind enough to let you both meet before he dies . because I'm not as stone hearted as you to take your lover away without giving you a chance to meet for the last time you know.... I'm not like you . " .

" jason ... please i beg you please don't - "

" i begged you too ...i begged you to save him ! i begged but i still lost my woo ! all because of you ! and now your lovely lover will suffer! all because of you ! "

mgfhh !!!

Jungkook's heart sank when he heared a muffled scream from the phone .

" j-jimin I'm coming I'll be there don't worry I won't let anything happen to you please don't be scared I'm coming - "

" enough of your bullshit don't give him false hope , don't make promises you can't keep . and be there on time i don't like waiting you know "

with that the phone was cut...