chapter 75

" if you don't heal what hurt you , you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you ..."

__________________________________

⚠️ The content in this chapter might be triggering for some readers, readers discretion advised .

__________________________________

Next morning

Jimin slowly woke up only to find the bed still empty... jungkook didn't come back .

He slowly got up his body still in pain .

As he was about to get up he fell back clutching his head it was spinning...he didn't eat anything since yesterdays breakfast.

He sat there for a moment trying to catch his breath, he didn't want to have a panick attack.

But everytime he closed his eyes all he saw was his miserable fate .

He didn't want this , he didn't want this , this was so unfair all he ever did was be kind and love others , he never hurt anyone then why was this happening to him.

He felt so helpless...he couldn't even talk to anyone, and jungkook he was mad at him which made everything worse .

There was no way he was going to ruin jungkooks life by betraying him or taking his signs on those papers...even if he did that he wouldn't be able to live or forgive himself. He truly loved jungkook he would never hurt him .

So...the only option was to ...no ! He didn't want that either . He hated trevor...he wasn't a human he was a monster. He didn't want to go back there , no never !!

He didn't realise that he was crying until he coughed due to lack of oxygen he was so weak . And his mental state wasn't helping at all .

All he wanted was to go to jungkook and cry his heart out .

But jungkook wasn't there...

Jimin was all alone ... he has always been .

He wiped his tears...  But got frustrated when they didn't stop .

" WHY !! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME !! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH !? " jimin screamed looking up complaining to god .

But his voice remained unheard just like always.

After crying for another half hour jimin's sobs died down, he got up only to find the house empty...

Jungkook didn't come back ...or he left for work already jimin didn't know.

And jungkook didn't pick up his calls.

Jimin stayed in his room all day ...he didn't eat anything either.

The only thing he did was cry .

It was getting dark jungkook was still not home ...jimin was sitting in his room near the bed on the floor staring blankly.

his phone rang.

He ran to it thinking it was jungkook as no one else calls him except his hyungs and jungkooks.

But his heart dropped when he saw an unknown number his stomach twisted in fear .

He picked up the call with trembling hands .

" h-hello "

" I'll send you the address be there in 20 mins " the lady spoke .

Jimin knew who it was .