chapter 21

What if , you and i were meant to part ways , only so that we could find each other again

What if , you and i were meant to part ways , only so that we could find each other again ...?

Jimin's pov :

It's been around two weeks since i started sleeping in this room ...the room which i wasn't allowed to sleep in when we first came here. Now I spent most of my time here...alone.

My first night here was not very good, I couldn't sleep for some reason and I ended up having nightmares whenever I tried to sleep. So I decided to clean the room a bit...I found many weird things in the drawer beside the bed

There were handcuffs, whips, batteries, and some weird rounded things that made my stomach scrunch. I never tried to get near those things ever again.

I also found many letters...they were written for master, letters from all the people who fell in love with master.

From those letters, I understood that master used to have one nightstand with many people...who were apparently paid for doing it, and somehow they ended up falling in love with him...

And I think that he just dumped all the letters in the drawer without even caring for any single one of them.

From the number of letters, I could tell there were many people...now that I think about it master surely is handsome...but I wonder if those people loved him just for his good looks or because they genuinely love him.

I wonder how he treated them...did he treat them nicely or like he treat me...

I remember when master told me to sleep upstairs and not show him my face because he got mad because I was trying to help one of the workers...

I don't know what I did to make him hate me so much, I always end up somehow making him mad ...but he only gets mad at me. He treats me like shit but he's nice to other people... I don't understand why.

He's always nice to the other workers... it's not a bad thing tho at least he's nice to them...I like them too-

Their name is Nina and lacy, they both are really sweet and they cook very nice food. I didn't get to cook since my hand got injured and I really miss cooking. I get so bored, I've nothing to do except just eat and sleep, everyone just ignores me like I don't even exist...master ignores me because he's always mad and Nina and lacy ignore me because if they don't master will get mad at them too...

I used to walk around in the garden when I was bored but now I'm not allowed to...I don't know why, so here I am sitting at the window looking at a kitty playing around and ruining the little plants, it's so cute but I can't even go and play with...‘ ahh ’ I sigh getting down from the window and plopping on the bed. The bed is my favorite thing so far it's so soft and fluffy I love it, I sleep most of the day because I've nothing to do I'm just trapped here.