chapter 91

“ I'm still here loving you silently... can't you see ? ”

_______________________________________

Please don't forget to leave a vote and comment as you continue to read <3
_________________________________________

five day's... it's been five days since jun had came in this house .

five day's of misery and pain for jimin , his heart ached everytime he saw them together.

jimin knew it was finally the time he should leave , he pondered on it too much his thoughts messing up his mind , a part of him wanted to tell jungkook the truth as he believed jungkook would forgive him and come back to him , but on the other part he was scared ...scared of what jungkook will have to say ...what if he doesn't forgive jimin ...what if he doesn't need jimin ...now he had someone better, someone he deserved... someone jimin will never be.

jun was perfect...the way he carried himself... it was charming he looked royal... everything was perfect, he never hurt jungkook, jungkook even seemed happy with him . the day since jun came home it was like jimin didn't even exist anymore, jungkook never spared him a glance ...he didn't even glare at him .

but still jimin's heart ached at the thought of loosing jungkook forever ...he wasn't ready...he just wanted to spent as much time with him as he can ...

then he would leave...soon , very soon .

because jungkook had jun now ... and jimin no matter how much he loved jungkook, if he stayed with him he knew he would only bring misfortune in his life.

he was happy that jungkook didn't give up on love ... after everything that happened. he was just happy to see him happy again.

but no matter how much he denied, his pain wouldn't stop. he felt miserable, lost ...he didn't know what to do...

he just cried and cried everytime he was alone , he felt lonely...he missed taehyung...he missed jungkook...he missed his hyungs .

it was like they all were a part of him and he suddenly lost them ... he felt like someone ripped a piece his heart away.

he felt like a void ...it started to become dark again...

the nightmare...they came back again...

so he didn't sleep...

his heart cried as jun feed jungkook everyday, so he didn't eat...

he hated how he clinged onto jungkook...he hated how jungkook didn't get away .

he hated how they were so in love...

he hated how at the end of the day every one had everything ! jungkook and jun were happy, namjoon and jin were so in love , taehyung was loved by his parents...but what about him ...why was he the only one who suffered endlessly...

why did no one want him...

why did no one love him ...

no matter what he did it was never enough...he was never enough, he never would be .

“ hey ! what are you doing !? are you trying to burn the house down!? ” jun screamed bringing jimin out of his thoughts .

jimin flinched, his blank eyes looking back at jun . dark circles covered his pale face . he felt weak , his body ached all over , he felt like he was dying inside slowly...like a slow poison killing him alive.

“ are you dumb or something! ” jun pushed him aside when he just stood there like a statue .

he turned off the stove glaring at jimin who was holding onto kitchen counter for support.