chapter 67

“ I'm damaged af but I'll never hurt anyone the same way I've been hurt ...”

__________________________________

Please comment, and vote ⛄
I've missed you all a lot .

Hope you'll enjoy this new chapter ~

Happy reading ✨

__________________________________

It was a normal day jimin and jungkook were lazing around in the living room as jimin listened to songs laying on the couch  and jungkook was busy writting something which jimin was too busy to notice.

Both of them were lost in their own worlds.

The sun rays filled the room , it was warm and quite.

After few minutes jimin sat up straight taking off his ear phones and looking at jungkook.

He sat there staring at jungkook.

Waiting for jungkook to give him attention.

But ... jungkook was too busy to notice causing jimin to pout .

“  what are you even doing ? ” jimin asked.

“ why ? You need something ” jungkook asked not looking up.

“ what do you mean ? Do you think i call you only when i need something ? ” jimin retailed back he sounded upset .

“ that's no what i meant-” but before jungkook could complete his sentence jimin spoke again.

“ you don't even spend time with me these days, you're always busy , even on weekends you don't watch movies with me , you don't even talk to me before sleeping like you used to do , you're always either working or talking on your phone to other people ....you don't love me anymore ” jimin said with puppy eyes he held back tears turning around snuggling into fluffy .

Jk looked up sensing the seriousness in jimin's voice he had been really busy recently he didn't get time to speak to jimin properly , and not to mention this thing about yoongi was messing with his head , he didn't want to hide anything from jimin but he didn't know how to tell him either.

“ jimin it's... it's not that , don't say that, you know i love you a lot , never . ever . doubt my love for you no matter what . ” jungkook spoke sternly.

“ then why don't you spend time with me like before ...” jimin asked cutely.

“ ahh my baby needs attention isn't it? ” jungkook teased him in baby voice.

Jimin's cheeks heat up he looked away trying not to react but he couldn't help but feel the butterflies.

Jungkook chuckled knowing how much effect he has on jimin.

“ Come here ” jungkool patted on the couch next to him.

"Tell me what you want yo do, we'll do everything you want ".

"Umm...i just want to spend time with you... like we used to..."

"I'm sorry for not paying attention to you , i won't do it again , i won't make you feel like this again i promise ". jungkook softly took jimin into his arms .

"Cmon now get up , let's watch movies together, go to the room I'll join you with your favourite drink and popcorn" jungkook said picking up the dairy and pen beside him.