chapter 76

" all of a sudden i felt really tired , like the world drained from me everything i ever had ..."

" we are leaving! You're coming with me ! " taehyung stated holding jimin's hand as he started to drag jimin with him before jimin could say anything.

Before he could reach the door jungkook stopped them as he held jimin's other hand .

" he is not going anywhere ! " jungkook stated challenging taehyung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook his eyes filled with hatered , he looked at jungkooks hand holding onto jimin as he got closer seperating them as he pulled out jimin's hand from jungkook's hold .

" enough " taehyung warned him .

" listen taehyung i don't want to hurt you , so please listen to me ".

" ohh was that supposed to scare me , I'm sorry but that didn't work " taehyung replied mocking jungkook as held jimin's hand , he was about to leave when jungkook spoke again.

" i still own him ! " jungkook stated angrily.

" he still belongs to me legally ! And you can't take him anywhere ! He can't leave without my permission " as those words left jungkooks lips , jimin's heart sank...it broke him to shreds .

Jimin looked at jungkook not wanting to believe that he heard those words correctly .

" you think that will work on me , try better because i don't fucking care what you have to say, I'm not scared of your hollow threats , you can't stop me !"

" it wasn't supposed to stop you either " jungkook said looking at jimin's weak figure looking at the ground.

" jimin , you don't have to be afraid, he can't do shit ! " taehyung said holding jimin's trembling hand.

" he knows very well what i can do, what I'm capable of , don't you jimin " jungkook said with a deep voice.

That was true, who would know better...jimin knew what jungkook was capable of doing... the vivid memories flashed before jimin's eyes, the memories he wanted to forget about.

' you want me to treat you like a slave!? Well, you're right, you're nothing but a slave to me!! You are just like any other furniture in this house, just a mere purchase I made!! '

" you wouldn't want to see your friend behind the bars on the first day you met him, would you jimin ? " jungkook asked smirking his eyes still filled with hate.

" jimin don't listen to him please come with me-"

Jimin looked up , tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

He looked at taehyung... taehyungs eyes they were sad but filled with life , they shined ...they had the light that jimin lost years ago... taehyung looked good...he was healthy well dressed... full of colours.

Jimin ... couldn't ruin it .

Not that going with taehyung would do any good to him ... instead it would only hurt taehyung...he would never let that happen.

Jimin looked at his hand , taehyung was holding onto him like he would loose him again if he let go.

" jimin plea- " before he could complete his words jimin pulled his hand out of taehyungs hold . Not looking into taehyungs eyes which were begging him to not let go .

Jimin closed his eyes tears fell down his cheeks , he sighed breathing in .

He opened his eyes again looking at jungkook.

For some reason his eyes looked lifeless...like there was nothing left...they looked sad.

" just go tae... forget that you ever saw me " with that jimin left going inside without sparing a glace .

Taehyung broke down in tears too. How could jimin say that to him...

Jungkook pushed him out of the door " i think you should leave " he said closing the door.

" I'll kill you if you hurt him " were the last words he heard before closing to door.

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

Here's a small update because i got a dm today and it really motivated me , so thanks for always supporting me guys<3

I couldn't write much because i hurt my hand...but I'll try to update soon .

Please keep voting and commenting<3