chapter 46

" i want to be loved ...but i don't feel like i deserve it "

" we have reached " namjoon announced once they reached home .

The ride was mostly filled with thick silence except for jimin's sniffes and hiccuping .

Jin was sitting there like a robot , not moving not saying anything.

And namjoon knew the reason, he knew how much jin loved jungkook. Jin loved his little brother so much that he wouldn't even think twice before taking a gun shot for him . Namjoon had never seen jin so angry ever in his life . And for this surprise that anger was directed towards none other than jungkook . Jin was breaking apart inside . And namjoon knew it too well that was the reason he was worried sick . But right now he had to be more responsible, he knew jin wasn't in a right state of mind so he needs to take care of jimin .

He slowly walked out of the car , slowly followed by jin , namjoon went other way to open the door for jimin , who looked totally drained out . He was still crying , cheeks red and swollen , eyes filled with tears , he looked like a broken doll. It made namjoons heart ache .

Jin took jimin's hand , softly helping him out

Jin took jimin's hand , softly helping him out . He wipped his tears and held his tiny hand in his own.

Namjoon's love and respect for jin just kept on growing and growing... he loved him so much...jin was the kindest and the most selfless person he knew but that's what scared him the most...jin was too pure and in midst of trying to fix everything he himself fell apart . He just gave and gave until he was empty and helpess.

.
.
.
.
.
They entered the house.

It was a beautiful house , clean and elegant and it radiated so much comfort and luxury but jimin was far to lost in his misery to notice anything

It was a beautiful house , clean and elegant and it radiated so much comfort and luxury but jimin was far to lost in his misery to notice anything .

" do you like it jimin , it's your new home ? " jin asked waiting for jimin's answer.

Jimin just sobbed and fell to his kness . He touched jin's feet begging and crying for forgiveness.
He was muttering apologies making jin and namjoon panic .