chapter 5

It shouldn't have hurt that bad

Jungkooks pov :

I asked chul to bring jimin to me , the man looked worried why was he worried about that good for nothing slave , like i was going to eat him or something . I just wanted to have some fun .

After some time chul entered the room with the person i was waiting for . He looked scared standing behind chul like chul would protect him . how did they get so close to each other just in a day ...not like it matters to me . " i bought him to you as you asked for " chul said " ohk you may leave now " i told him . Chul was hesitant but he left as he was always obedient to jungkook . The boy started shaking as if he was a prey ...well he was a prey , my prey I'll make him fear me even more today . "

" come near " he shifted near me fearful expressions on his face made me feel even more powerful . He was shaking of fear " did you do all the work you were told to ? " "yes , yes i - i did everything " he replied shuttering under my gaze so annoying " sit " he was avoiding looking at me , he sat down ohh so he is obedient might as well test him even more then " hands at your back " he did as he was told just like a dog ." do not move until i say so" i decided to have some fun . I watched him as i sat at the wet bar makin myself a drink . The show was amazing i like seeing him like that, in pain , at my mercy because that's what people like him deserve !

after some time he started to move , well i had some other plans i was not gonna let him go so easily "who gave you the permission to move huh ? " who does he think he is trying to disobey my orders i went near him that's when i heard something , ...his stomach ...it wasn't that silent did i hear it right , his stomach made another noise his face was flushed red he looked like he was trying not to cry , was he that hungry ? " what's wrong with your stomach , wasn't the food you got enough for your greedy stomach ? " " i- i didn't eat anything ..." he replied still looking down , it started annoying me even more "and why is that " he didn't answer , he's really testing my patience ....
" cat caught your tongue ?!" he flinched like i was going to eat him. " no-no master i - i was i " ahh so annoying " i don't have the whole day to listen to your bullshit be quick!! " i went near him . " i - i was late" late ? He surely got some balls to answer me that " ohh so you were late on your first day might as well praise you for your punctuality shouldn't i ?" i said touching his hairs ,...they were softer than they looked it reminded me of cotton candy he shivered under my touch . " so-sorry I'm really sorry " should i have some fun " Ohk , apology accepted , you know I'm such a kind master I'll give you one more chance " i showed him an apple . " do you want it ?" his eyes lit up he must be really hungry it was obvious looking at how skinny he was and looking at food only made his stomach grumble even more . " Jimin ? you wanna eat it huh ? " he noded " use your words when I'm talking to you " the light left his eyes and he was back to being scared and i liked him that way " y-yes master i want it ". "ohk so I'll give it to you " he shifted " a-aA no no i didn't tell you to move , you want it then earn it " this is gonna be fun i got up and took some plastic rulers, throwing them near him I'll make sure he suffers for disobeying me . " You want to eat , I'm giving you a simple task , pick them up and this is yours, " he started picking them up with his hands such an idiot " who said you can you use your hands slave , did i give you the permission to move !? " he switched back to his position quickly within a second . " use your pretty mouth , go on " he blushed looking down at the ruler he tried to pick up the ruler a whimper left his mouth as he moved from his spot he couldn't balance properly and fell few times i was enjoying it looking at him trying so desperately to pick it up like a dog trying to make his owner proud that made me feel ...idk powerful . and he finally picked one of the ruler i bought my hand near his mouth and ruffled his hairs when he placed the ruler on my hand good puppy . He started picking the other one up He was breathing heavily trying and failing every time frustrated cries leaving his lips , i was enjoying a lot this is what a slave deserve , this is how they should be treated . After a few minutes he was actually crying heavy sobbs leaving his mouth while trying to pick the ruler up but he somehow managed to pick the second ruler up after some time . Breathing heavily he placed it on my hand . " very good , you can get up now " he got up with shaky legs looking at me with hopefull eyes and that's when i wanted to see him break , i wanted him to break down begg me cry and scream " you can go now " i said expecting him to go off . He was looking at the apple in my hand " what? do you want , this ? " " well i changed my mind , you can go now "

I was surprised when he just stood there looking at me like a kicked puppy with his glassy eyes ....i almost felt bad ... wasn't he going to say anything ?

He nodded ____

Is he giving up that easily ??

He turned around to leave the room , like he was expecting this to happen ... what's wrong with him wasn't he dying with hunger a few minutes ago ?

I wanted to stop him ....
" jimin " i called him he looked back with empty eyes he just looked hurt... " close the door " i don't know why i said that but i did a right thing why was i even thinking about stopping him in the first place ? Why was i feeling guilty ?! I wanted this , i wanted to make him suffer then why am i feeling this way ...i shouldn't .

He just nodded looking down and closed the door .
and that made me feel something in my heart ... after a long time.... guilt ...was i feeling.... that guilty ? ...but why !?

I should just sleep , i got up turned the lights off locked the door and went to sleep , not wanting to think about the boy and his tearful eyes...his expressions ...
Ahh I don't care if he dies with hunger ?! No i don't !!
( a/n : yes you do you coconut head)

No !! I should sleep !!!

₊˚‧_____₊ 𓆩♡𓆪 ₊_____‧˚₊

well i hope you liked this new update , it's been a while since i updated this story so i hope you enjoyed let me know please.

I'm new at writing and i do this all by myself so it gets really difficult sometimes , so please do tell me if there are typsos ik these chapters needs editing they are unedited.

Don't be a gost reader leave comments and please , please , please don't forget to vote it gives me motivation to update more and trust me i need a lotta motivaton rn lmao <3

bbye -