chapter 13

You don't know shit about what happened to me !!

Author's pov :

‘ no...no ...please ..no don't go please ...stop’

‘ no...stop!!’

Jimin woke up when he heard jungkook's cries ...

‘ master...’ jimin tried to wake him up.

Jimin couldn't see anything so turned on the lamp that was beside the bed.

‘ master ...are you ok ’ jimin tried waking him up. Jungkook was covered with sweat, he was breathing fast, jimin could see his lashes shining as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Jimin didn't know what to do, he couldn't see him like that, so he tried to wake him up, jimin crawled near him across the pillows that were placed between them, he tried to shake jungkook awake by lightly tapping his shoulder ...but it didn't work, he was about to call for him again. But jungkook woke up himself shouting.

NOO !! ’ he sat straight ...

Jimin just watched him too surprised to do anything.

Jungkook flinched when he sensed Jimin's presence, his eyes widened, breathing hard he tried to get away as jimin extended his hands.

‘ are you ok ...? ’ jimin asked genuinely concerned.

Jungkook was just out of it, it took him a second to realize what was happening.

He shook his head ‘ y-yes I'm ok, just go back to sleep ’ with that he got up and went to the balcony.

Jimin just watched him as he weakly made his way towards the balcony ...jimin had never seen him like this. He was used to seeing his cold and rude master...not a scared boy haunted by his nightmares.

.
.
.
.
The cold breeze of the air his jungkook's sweaty hair as he held on to the railing of the balcony with his trembling hands...he was mad so mad, why him? Why was he the only one who suffered, when will these nightmares stop!?

He just couldn't take it anymore, he felt lonely and miserable...he hated that he pitted himself.

‘ master...’ soon jimin came offering jungkook a glass of water, he still looked scared but there was something in his eyes other than fear...worry, concern.

Why will he worry about me...I know it's all a part of his act. Jungkook thought, more like warning himself not to fall for anything jimin had up his sleeves.

He was about to reject the water but his throat was dry as a desert, he didn't even realize how thirsty he was until he eyed the glass of water in Jimin's tiny hands.

‘ Just leave me alone ’ he said showing no emotions as he dismissed jimin.

But jimin didn't leave, looking as jungkook as if he wanted to ask him something...

‘ I told you to go ’

‘ ... I can understand- ’ jimin said

‘ WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, I SAID GOO!! FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP ACTING AS IF YOU CARE ’ jungkook said throwing the glass as it shattered into million pieces which made jimin flinch.

‘ stop pitting me!! Stop acting like you know how it feels!! Stop acting like you've any idea what I'm going through!! ’ jungkook said gritting his teeth.

his jaw tensed as he left jimin and went back into the room.

Jimin followed him back after a few seconds.

‘ maybe...I do’

‘ maybe I do know how it feels ’

Jungkook looked up, he could he jimin as he spoke nervously, his fist clutching the end of the oversized hoodie that jungkook changed him into.

‘ It feels like it's happening all over again ’ jimin said his voice about to crack, his expression was hard to understand his face showed no emotions...but still he somehow looked broken.

‘ It feels like- like we are back there again...it feels real’

‘ it hurts the same...even more, if possible ’

‘ no matter how hard you try to let go of the past, the past follows us back...dragging you right into the place you don't wanna go, giving you the same amount of pain you don't wanna experience...the faces they never leave ’
.
.
.
‘ time goes by, people leave...but memories are always there to haunt you ’.

Silence filled the room...they both just stood there staring at each other.

‘ h-how do...how do you know...this’
jungkook asked jimin surprised by how jimin could exactly tell what it felt like.

‘ because I get them too....the nightmares ’  jimin replied jungkook looking into jungkook's eyes which had thousands of questions beaming through them that jimin knew will be very difficult to answer.

₊˚‧_____₊ 𓆩♡𓆪 ₊_____‧˚₊

So , do you like the new update .

Should i let jimin answer some of jungkooks questions and unveil the secrets , or leave jimins story for another time ?

Please do not forget to vote , and leave a comment if you can , it makes my tiny heart happy :)