Prologue

SECOND-PERSON POV

You were sitting on your couch, reading the new blueycapsules update and minding your own business. Until a ring came from the doorbell.

'Weird.' you thought. You got up and walked towards your door, eaving your phone on the couch. Opening it You find a box. A rather small one, but a box still. You didn't remember buying anything as of recent. You shrug, thinking ut could've been ordered when you went fully awake.

You took it in the house, you sit down on your couch once again to open the box. Luckily it wasn't that hard to get it opened. What layed inside was a singlar pill bottle. That was even more weird, you didn't have anything that you needed a pill. You took it out, the label was mostly unclear.

The only thing you could make out was, TAKE IT. Which doesn't sound safe. You open the bottle, only to find a singlar blue circle pill, capsule like even. You chuckled. It reminded you of blueycapsules. You put the bottle to the side as you throw away the box, not before checking it for anything useful. Which there was nothing, it was just a plain brown box. You discarded the box and went back to the couch to finish up the update.

***

Its been a while since that pill had entered your home. You didn't know why but there was something so temping about it. You wanted to take it for the fun of it. Yet you had no idea what it would do to you. It could be like a heart stopping drug or something.

Yet no matter how much you try to convince yourself, you still wanted to take it. You shake your head and go to your kitchen for a glass of water. You needed to get these thoughts out of your head. You grab a glass and turn on your sink to fill it (or your fridge). You lean on the back of on of your counters to collect your thoughts. They were all mostly the same, take the pill. That was really the only thing that would came to mind.

You got sick of it, you've had intrusive thoughts once before. They weren't as bad before. Why now? You gently placed down your water and went to grab the pill bottle, emptying the only pill into your hand. You took a second to look at it. It was an abnormal color of blue, and it was about the size as a small googley eye. You slowly make your way back to your kitchen.

Where you thought about all the possibilities that this could hold. You dropped the pill in the water, you also still had the pill bottle, you looked to see if anything else could be made out. And there was. It read, wait dissolve, it was still distorted, but a bit easier to read than before.

You looked back at the pill, it had started to dissolve in the water. You gluped, you were really doing this weren't you. You went back into the living room, thinking that the pill would take a long time to dissolve, you were going to listen to music, with it charged in of course, it was at 23%. You grabbed your phone, headphones/earphones, and your white charger.

You bring it all to the kitchen, and luckily there was a charging port right where you had the water and pill bottle. You plugged the code in to the port, then your charger in your phone. You went onto [music app of your choice] and played one of your playlists.

***

After a while the pill had fully dissolved. You read the bottle once more just to check if this was even a good idea. And there was something else that you could make out. It read, drink all. Also very distorted, but still readable. You started to drink the drugged liquid, it tasted sweet, familiar even, yet you couldn't think of why.

You soon finished laying the glass down. Nothing had happened. You tisked and grabbed your things, you had your head/earphones still in, with your charger in one of your pockets (Hoodie, jeans, eta). A wave of exhaustion washed over you in that second. You became dizzy, your vision distorted and was warped. You leaned on the counter to no avail. You soon fell unconscious, that last think you thought before you blacked out was. I shouldn't have token that pill.

A/N

Ok, I changed my writing style a tad, but first chapter out :D yay ^^ stay tuned for the next chapter either later today or tomorrow:]

(779 words)