worried

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n, Fritz, and Micheal were cleaning up everything from their tea party. William then came bursting in, panic filled the room, but slowly calmed down, Y/n went up to him.

"What was that for?" Y/n asks, William seemed relieved.

"You just left the house without telling anyone. You scared me." He mumbled the last part out, some blush was present on his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think I'd be out this long."

"I was just worried is all," He said. "Just next time tell me when your gong out alright?"

"Yeah, no problem. Let me finish up cleaning up with the boys, we got a bit carried away with the tea party, and made a lot of tea and snacks." Y/n laughs sheepishly.

"It's fine just hurry up, the bread isn't going to eat itself ya know." Y/n sighs.

"Yeah, bread."

"I'll be outside." William smiles and exits the restaurant.

***

"Micheal!" Y/n calls out. "It's time to go!"

"I'll see you later Fritz!"

"Bye see you Mikey!" Fritz waves goodbye while Micheal walked over to Y/n.

"Let go, your dad is getting impatient, you can tell by the look on his face." They gestured towards William, he looked very bored.

"Yeah, let's go." Y/n leads Micheal outside and into the car.

"Finally! Took you two long enough now let's go." William starts the car and drove towards the house, Y/n fell asleep during this.

Y/n awoke in fazbear's. They thought it was weird, but shruged it off. They walked around a bit, nothing was that out of the ordinary, it looked normal. They walked into the emergency only room, it smelled horrid. They covered their nose as they walked in further. They saw all six suits had blood driping from them, they were also missing parts, they looked towards where William had shown them the remnant, and there he was. He was mixing all the kids' remnant together, making something.

"Oh, Y/n! Welcome." He turns around with a needle in his hand.

"What is that for..?" Y/n said, with their voice shaking.

"Oh, it's to make you immortal of course! Me, Vincent, and I think Scott all took it! And now we can't die. And you can be with me. Forever!" He laughed maniacally. Y/n shot up from the couch.

"Y/n are you ok?" William hurried to their side.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just-Just a nightmare is all." They gulped, they haven't had a nightmare since they were a child.

"You slept all the way here, and no matter what we did you stayed asleep. So I had to-uhm- carry you inside." The both of them had a slight tint of blush on their faces.

"Oh uhm, thanks." Y/n said, not really knowing what else to say. The two stood in silence for a bit.

"Uhm, foods on the table if you want any, we ended up making pizza...so we have some on the table."

"Ok, thanks! Im not hungry at the moment." The two had another long awkward silence.

"So, on your phone thingy, could you show me some stuff on it? Like this tiktak you've been talking about?" Y/n bursts out laughing. "What? What did I say!" He said confused.

"It's tiktok, not tiktak." Their laughter calmed down. "And sure, it is something to do after all." They smiled, William sat down next to Y/n as they opened the app.

"Wait a second...why am I on this app??"

"We have a lot to talk about don't we." Y/n sighs.

(609 words)