Injections

Y/N POV

(I don't know the date nor time :[)

I was sitting in the bedroom, it was eerily quiet in the house. The TV wasn't on, William was studying remnant some more. And where was Micheal and Elizabeth? My memory has been deteriorating over time.

I can hardly remember what going to happen next. It also didn't help that my phone's charger got lost. And there wasn't anything else I could do to past the time. Until I find that changer my phone is to be left alone. I got up and looked around the house.

No one was in the hall, or living room, kitchen, or anywhere to be exact. I knew where Wil was, but I had not a clue where Both Mike and Liz were. I tried to search into my thoughts to maybe recall what they were doing. I checked the bathroom last, bubba was gone.

That's it! Mike and Liz were going and finding bubba. Still not reassuring. I know they have to make it out safely because a lot of stuff needed to happen first. I exited the bathroom and made my way to the TV, I had nothing better to do.

"Welcome folks to channel 5 news!" The news broadcaster said, I wasn't big on news but what the heck. "Resadents of hurricane Utah have been decreasing. Some say that a huge clown came rampaging through killing thousands of people. We have Jim at the scene with the person fixing the population count." The news switched over to a guy in a blue dress shirt with a microphone in hand.

"Thanks Jim. I, Jim, have came over here to ask this person what has happened to so many people in Hurricane!" Jim runs over to a guy with an afro painting on the Hurricane sign. "Hello good sir! How many people are left in Hurricane Utah?!"

"Uhm, if you could read it says 3,420." The man said. Jim gasps.

"Oh. My. God. That is not a lot of people! How many people were alive before they all died?!"

"Uhm, 7,683?"

"Wow! So many deaths! Back to you Jim!" I turned the TV off. I didn't want to hear more about death. I sighed and laid my head back, it was starting to rain, it was softly hitting the roof, then quickly turned into pouring. I got up and decided to look around for my charger.

***

Nothing. What felt like an eternity I didn't find anything. I huffed and sat down in one of the dining chairs. I set my head on the table, I wasn't going to find my charger was I? Who would've tooken it?

Wil? No, he enjoys watching stuff on there. Mike, or Liz? No, they enjoy listening to music. It could've been Charile, she wasn't too happy that I was here.

I sighed in frustration, which was quickly interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream, it came from down stairs. I ran to see what had happened. I pulled the book that Wil had instructed me to do. I flew down the stairs. There was Wil, he was stumbling on his feet, his veins had glowed purple, before going back to normal.

Soon he walked normally, he turned and saw me.

"Oh, hello Y/n. What are you doing up at this hour?" He looked normal besides his now white pupils that replaced his black ones.

"Ar-are you ok?" I asked. Unsure if I already knew the answer.

"I'm doing peachy." He said, my eyes darted to the broken syringe on the table.

"Did you..." I pointed to the syringe, he looked to it then back to me. He also grabbed something behind him, I couldn't see what.

"Yep, now I recall you saying that you'd take it after me. So, shall we?" He walked towards me. I didn't move, nor did I want to. I did say that, and I'm a person of my word. He pulled a syringe from behind his back. "Now, depending on what happens...this might hurt a little."

He motioned for my arm, I reached it out, scared of it. It pinched, it was fine until he inserted, it hurt like hell, he took it out and examined me, I fell to the ground in pain, my body felt on fire, and my arm burned. It took a second for the pain to calm down.

"Oww..." I managed to get out. William stayed quiet for a bit, I stood up, rubbing my now sore arm. He looked into my eyes, now probably seeing the difference.

"Your pupils, they've changed."

"Yeah, and so did Vincent and you."

"Well, I'm rather tired." He paused. "Imma head to sleep, if you need me I'll be in the room!" He called out. I watched him walk up the stairs, I was also very tired as well. I headed up stairs to the living room, I laid down on the couch and promptly feel asleep.

(829 words)

A/n

And that's it for volume two :D volume three is up next everyone! (Which sadly means that lizzy is going to die :[) but I hoped you enjoyed ^^