breaking and entering.

Y/N POV

June 3rd 1984
2:16am

As I was bringing Micheal back to his room I heard I crash from downstairs.

"What was that?" Michael asked.

"I dont know, let's wake your dad up." I say, opening the door to the bedroom. Elizabeth and William were both up, William was mumbling something to himself while Elizabeth was holding herself.

"What's going on father?" Michael asked. William turned to him.

"I don't know Micheal that's why I'm going to go check it out." He pulls out a nerf gun.

"You think that'll do anything?" I ask.

"Yes, I do!" William says before stomping past me and Micheal. I walk into the room with Michael following.

"Any idea what's going on?" Michael asks Elizabeth.

"No, that's why daddys going to check it out." She looks to me. "And what are you doing here?"

"I was just bringing him to bed, then that happened." Elizabeth looked at me with a not trusting look.

"Sure," She says. "and your never going to replace mom!" She says, tears flooding her eyes.

"What makes you think that?" I rush over to her side.

"B-because you and daddy have been getting closer and closer, so-soon you'll replace mommy an-and shell be really sad!" Elizabeth's words were broken, she was crying, hard.

"I'll never replace Sunny. She's your mom, I'm not going to replace her. And even if me and your dad gets together, I won't replace your mom, I promise."

"P-promise...?"

"Pinky promise." I smile while sticking my pinky up, she laughs and connects her pinky with mine and shake on it. Then we both reject our hands. "I'll never replace her, she is your birth mom."

"Yeah," she says, feeling a bit better. "But daddy will replace her, if not you probably someone else."

"He doesn't necessarily need to get in a relationship with anyone. It's his choice. Ok?"

"Ok." She sniffles. The racket from downstairs increases.

"Do you guys wanna here a story?" The two nod their heads.

"Yeah!"

"Sure."

***

The noise from downstairs stopped. William than came back up stairs, with the door half open, only showing his right side of his body.

"It'll be a bit before I head back to bed you three, so sleep well!" He says before closing the door again.

"Well, since I don't wanna sleep downstairs, because its most probably destroyed, and your dad probably won't be going to sleep up here. I'll stay in here for the night."

"Ok, just don't look at bubba."

"Who?" I ask. "Oh yeah the clown, gotcha." I climb to the top of the bunk beds. Michael and Elizabeth both get comfortable In their beds. It was silent for a moment. It was of putting to say the least. "Do you guys wanna listen to some music?" I ask, half expecting no answer.

"Sure." Elizabeth says.

"Yeah." Michael states, clearly almost asleep anyway.

"Ok, I'll just put on some unreleased music. If you don't mind."

"Cool! I don't mind play away!" Elizabeth said, clearly excited.

"That sounds fun." Michael says with a yawn, poor boy, he sounds so exhausted.

"Let me just put it on," I look through [Music app of your choice] and pick one of your playlists. The first song played. "Elizabeth catch!" I said, dropping my phone, luckily Elizabeth caught it.

"Ooo what is this?" She asks.

"Oh something I'm working on, its just a prototype nothing special, just lay it on the ground."

"Ok!" Elizabeth places the phone down on the floor, and gets back into her bed, as one of the adjusts.

"Night." I say.

"Good night." Michael says, already falling asleep

"Night Y/n." Elizabeth says, she said my name for the first time since we were introduced. That made me smile, I close my eyes as I dirfted of into sleep.

(644 words)