Springlocked

Y/N POV

July 28th 1984
7:46 P.M.

I was helping William with springbonnie, Henry and Bosemen were talking about business stuff. Yuck.

"Keep his head up." Will said, I lifted springbonnies head up more. Will insisted that we should work on the 'normal' animatronics today, which we did. All day. No one even came so it's not like it even mattered.

"Are you almost done? I've been standing here for hours!" I groan, Will chuckled. I'm almost done, so calm down."

"Fine." I sigh, deciding to tune into Henry's and Bosemen's conversation. They were talking about the springlock suits. Good, Will can have a little karma.

***

July 29th 1984
7:13 P.M.

Will had gotten the Cassidy, Gabriel, and Jerry all some pizza. I maybe, maybe not took a slice myself. I couldn't help myself pizza's good.

"AFTON!" Bosemen yells.

"Wot? I didn't even do anything!"

"Afton, if you could I need you to demonstrate something, come."

"Why-?"

"Oooo your in trouble!" Jerry laughed. William grumbled something and dragged me along.

***

"What do you want?"

"I need you to show me how these slringlock suits work." Bosemenn spoke, William getting a bit mad.

"What? Why! Why can't Henry do it!"

"Because Will, fredbears springlock's are rusted, springbonnies looks fine though, as if he's been worn recently." Will strats to sweat. I shove him a laugh. "Springbonnie was always better than old fredbear here." Bosemen and Will both glared at each other. Will sighed and picked up the springlock crank.

"The crank is inserted here." He pulls off one of springbonnie's buttons off "You got to be firm with it." He clicks it into place, and fiddles with it for a bit, then pulls off springbonnie's head. Showing the inside to everyone.

"Interesting. Alright now put it on."

"Fine! But I'm not putting on the head, I'm not making myself a laughing stock for your measly ass."

"Fair enough but no promises."

***

We all had exited the room when he was changing into the suit. He finally walked out, looking embarrassed. Me and Gabriel were holding back laughter.

"What the fuck."

"Language Cassidy." Bosemen said.

"So what do you want me to do? Do a jig? Sing the alphabet?"

"Do you preform on stage, or do you serve food to the customers." William sighed at the fact that bosemen ignored him.

"We do both, but I mainly stay on the stage, out of reach of the little shots. I don't need another kid jumping on my back like a damn flea-"

"Weee! Piggy back ride!" Jerry laughs.

"What! Oh hell no! Get the fuck off of me!"

"Your the mascot your not supposed to be mean to the customers." Cassidy says.

"We're closed you brat!" William says with Jerry having fun. Gabriel trips him next, making him fall to the floor. I felt scared for him. Why am I though? He deserves the springlocks coming to him. But why do I not want this to happen.

"Alright, alright, you've tormented him enough kids."

Click.

I heard the springlocks click.

Click.

Will looked visibly scared.

"Woah! Horsie!" Jerry laughs.

"I'm fucking serious get the fuck off!"

"Jerry get off of him." He didn't listen.

Click.

I started to get nervous, why am I I scared right now? He deserves this? Do I actually care for him now? Henry comes out of the room.

"What the hell is-" He stopped talking once he saw the sence in front of him. "Oh god- BOSS! this is exactly what almost lead into the springlocks failure! He needs to get off of him now!"

"JEREMY NOW!" He yells.

Click.

Too late.

SNAP

The springlocks clamped shut, blood speaped through the suit, the golden yellow not turning into amber. I was shaking? Why was I? He killed innocent kids! He needs this. No matter what I keep telling myself I knew i cared for him, tear rolled down my eyes. Will had gallen to the ground, he looked dazed. Blood pour out from his mouth and nose. Jerry, Cassidy, and Gabriel bailed. Henry ran up to William to support him up.

"WILL! TALK TO BE WILLIAM!" Henry cried. Everything became distorted, everyone's voiced missed together and everything sounded muffled. I couldn't breath properly, was I having a panic attack? I knew this would happen why am I freaking out? Someone came behind me and tried to comfort me.

"Philip call the ambulance! For them! Y/n's having a panic attack!" I heard, bosemen yell? It was hard to tell. My vision became blurry. I started to back out. "Y/n your ok, calm down." He sighed. He said something else afterwards, I couldn't tell what it was fully. My vision blacked out before then. I fell unconscious.

A/n

I bet you guys enjoyed that :) William got springlocked hurry!

(806 words)