So, about the last couple weeks...?

THIRD-PERSON POV

September 28th 1986
12:37p.m.

It's been 2 weeks since the kiss. And yet William has been...distant towards Y/n. He's just been a but embarrassed and mad at himself for not asking before he kissed them. But Y/n saw it as that he made a mistake kissing them. And now he doesn't want to associate with them. So Y/n is a bit upset. Y/n was zoning out on their lunch break, listening to the break room music on the radio. That's when Jeremy came in.

"Hey Y/n." Jeremy said. Bringing Y/n out of their trance.

"Hey." They simply replied. Jeremy walked into the break room, taking out some change from his pockets as he placed them in the vending machine.

"So how has the thing coming along?"

"Huh? Oh yeah right, that. I think I might have something."

"Yeah?" Jeremy pressed some buttons on the machine, and made a bag of chips fall to the bottom. He sat down next to them. "You good? You seem a bit...off latley."

"..." Y/n stayed silent. Jeremt opened the bag, it made a loud noise, causing Y/n the flinch. "It's just..." Y/n tried to get the words out. Yet it felt as though their throat was dry.

"It's just...what?"

"Well...Dave and I kinda uhm.." Jeremy listened, and waited patiently for the answer. "Kissed?" Y/n said quickly. Jeremy jaw dropped.

"You-? Dave-? WHAT?!" Jeremy partly yelled.

"Shhh! Your going to attracte someone!"

"Sorry sorry. I just can't- it's just so- why him of all people?"

"I don't know. He was the one to lean in and make it a kiss. And he's just been avoiding since. And I just-. I don't know." Jeremy didn't say anything in return. He just sat there for a moment. Thinking.

...

..

.

"Why don't I go ask him?" Jeremy finally spat out.

"No, I don't want you to be a bother. Besides he has his reasons..."

"Y/n, I'm going to talk to him. Rather you like it or not." That's when Jeremy got up and rushed out of the break room, promptly bumping into Dave as he was walking in. Jeremy fell with an Oof. Dave looked down at him. Then made eye contact with Y/n, in which he turned around and tried to escape. But Jeremy grabbed his leg, making him stop. Jeremy got up, basically climbing on top of Dave at this point. "No! You are staying right here!" He throws Dave on the table and quickly exits the room, locking it from the outside. Before anyone could react the two were stuck in there. Dave sat up and tried the door. But it was already locked. Jeremy giggled from the other side of the door.

"Jeremy let me out!" Dave demanded.

"No! Talk to Y/n about what happened! Their really upset! AND I'M NOT GOOD AT TALKING TO PEOPLE!" He shouts. Dave huffed, and looked towards Y/n. They had their head buried in the palms of their hands. Awkward silence soon filled the room. The tension quickly grew.

...

..

.

"Someone say something in there! I won't let you out unless you apologize! AND PROPRLY I MIGHT ADD!!" Dave let out a sigh.

"So about, the past couple weeks..." He begain. Y/n lifted their head out of their hands to see him properly. "I have just uhm been..."

"Avoiding me?" Y/n spat out. Dave gulped.

"W-well kinda...and the reason, is uhm..."

"Because you made a mistake. And you want us to forget about it, blah blah blah." Y/n intrupted.

"No! That's not at all what I was-"

"Sure it wasn't Wil- Dave! Why else would you be avoiding me? Huh? I don't see any other reason!" Y/n slammed their hands on the table, looking at the man in front of them. They proped their head up with their hand and eyed him.

"No no no no! I promise that wasn't it! I was just-"

"I don't need to listen to your excuses-!"

"I was just embarrassed okay?!" The room fell silent...

"Embarrassed..?" Y/n repeated in a much quieter voice. The only sound to be heard from the room was the buzzing of the vending machine. Y/n quickly stood up and knocked on the door. Signaling for Jeremy to open up. Yet he didn't.

"Just say sorry to eachother please!" Y/n gave out an annoyed huff.

"I'm sorry for starting the argument."

"And I'm sorry for avoiding you..."

Click

The door unlocked. Y/n opened it and rushed out into on of the party rooms. Dave just sat there pondering to himself. Jeremy watched a bit before leaving to do his job.

A/n

I hoped you guys enjoyed :D also sorry for the longer wait in between chapters. I've been on a horrible writers block but I've got some ideas. Also sorry for this chapter to have some angst, I promise I'll add some fluffy parts later. Also I'll make sure to have Jeremy say the thing I'm making him say. I'll credit the person I used the prompt for. Anyways I should be getting ready for bed. Night guys :D

(873 words)