hospital

Y/N POV

Just 28th 1984
8:43 A.M.

I wake up in a hospital? I don't fully remember what happened. I sit up, seeing mostly everyone.

"Hey Y/n," Henry sounds relieved, and so did everyone else, even if they say anything in the moment.

"What happened?" I ask, my memory gets fuzzy after Will puts on the springbonnie suit.

"You had a panic attack, we think...and William, uhm, got springlocked." Now I remember.

"I-is he ok?!" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"Yes, he's right behind me." Henry moves out of the way, William was in a body cast. He weakly smiled at me. I grip the bedsheets over me, how bad did he get hurt? "The doctor had just left when you woke up, Will is gonna be ok, hell just have to stay in the hospital for some time."

"Am I able to get out of here?"

"In a few days yeah, you had such a bad panic attack they wanted to keep you here for a couple days so if you had another one they could get you calmed down."

"Was it really that bad?" I say. "But I knew..."

"What was that Y/n?"

"Oh - uhm nothing!" I smile. Why did I say that? That was too close of a call Y/n.

"Ok, if you say so."

"Where's Micheal?" I say, realizing he's one of the only missing people here.

"This was the room, where his brother died in..."

"Oh, I didn't know, I'm sorry." I did, I just couldn't say it though.

"It's fine, it's not like it was your fault, it was a 'harmless prank gone wrong' atleast he keeps calling it that."

"Who?"

"Will, he has to stay in the hospital for about two months."

"Henry, if you don't mind, could my kids say something to William. And I guess it now counts for Y/n aswell."

"Of course. I don't mind"

"Kids,"

"We're very sorry too you both" Cassidy and Gabriel both said, Jerry had tears running down his face.

"We're very very sorry! I-i didn't mean to hurt the two of you! I hope your ok." He sniffles. I look to William, he looks the same. I look back to the three.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have the reports." Dr. Not dawko says as he walks into the room. "And glad to see your awake Y/n."

***

"And since the medical bill will be high I'll pay for it all in full, and don't worry about paying me back."

"You don't have to do that Bosemen,"

"No, it's my fault for posting him to get it on. I should take responsibility for this." He says. "I have to go anyway, Henry of you don't mind, I need you to stop by the pizzeria later, even though the duck and fox are fixed, their acting...off."

"I understand, I'll be there as soon as I can." Henry states.

"Ok, if you wanna come now I'll be sitting in my car for a couple minutes, but I'll totally understand if you need more time ok?"

"Ok, bye!" Henry says as Bosemen walks out. William starts to write something down on a notebook? Where'd that come from. I couldn't see what was on it because Henry was just in the way. "He's just trying to help you Will, I I back to check on you later, Y/n's here to keep you enough company for the time being." Herny gets up, leaving the table over Will. "I'm sorry I just have to go alright? Come on Elizabeth let's go find your brother and take you home." He left with Elizabeth. Me and Will were the only ones in the room. I look over to him.

"Hey Will," I say, getting his attention. "Uhm, I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'll stay here for the whole time your here alright?" Why'd I say that? Ugh nevermind I don't even care now. He writes something down.

'You don't have to you know?'

"Yeah I know. Henry won't be here all the time and I'll be here for a while before they send me out. But I'll still be here for you." I smile, not knowing what else to do.

'Thanks :)'

"No problem."

(716 words)