how do I look?

THIRD-PERSON POV

Later that day...

"Ok We have everything finished! And you look like a brand new you!"

"Yeah, I look weird." Wil said in the mirror, messing with his hair. Vincent swatted his brother's hand away from his hair. "Ow!"

"You'll mess it up! It took me awhile to style that!"

"Yeah I know..." William said wiping his hands on his new outfit. "I wonder what Y/n will think." He mumbled.

"Did I hear Y/n?" Vincent smirks. William's face turns red.

"No! I said...uhm..." William thought for a bit. "I said nothing! You must be hearing things!" He said while turning to the mirror, forgetting that Vincent could still see him.

"What's about them that your like this? You've never been this way. Not even with Sunny." William's stomach churned at the name of his deceased wife. "So what is it about them?"

"I don't know." William said. "Just, it's just uhm... a feeling I get when I'm around them. I don't really know how to explain it..." William's face had cooled down, being back to its original pale color.

"Hmm, well I like them. Their making you come out of your shell." Vincent grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"You just spoke to me in a soft and kind voice. I've never heard you speak about or to someone like that." William's face returned to it's red appearance.

"I-I guess. I just don't know what their doing to me! I hardly feel like myself!" William turned around.

"Your inlove. You finally found the one."

"But what about sunny? I loved her! And now she's gone."

"You and her weren't going to get far. Don't you remember how you treated her?" William stayed silent for a while.

"Whatever! I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I'm going to go see if Y/n's awake." William left the room before Vincent could say anything to him.

"Heh...My brother's turning soft." (*Cough cough* wrong *cough cough*)

William walked into the bedroom where Y/n was sleeping in the extra bed. He stood over Y/n, he didn't know why but there was something so addicting, so soothing just watching Y/n in this peaceful state. He shook his head and gently shook Y/n awake. They awoke with a groan.

"What is it? I'm trying to sl-" they stopped, now seeing the person in front of them. "Who-?"

"It's me darling." William said. Smiling.

"Wil? God you look unrecognizable! And I gotta say I love the new hair." William blushed.

"Thanks! Uh, I thought of it myslef!" He lied.

"Blonde looks good on you!" William blushed even more, enjoying the compliments.

"Yeah heh..." He rubbed the back of his neck. He wanted to say more but couldn't get the words out. "Uhm I'll be right back!" He said while speed walking out of the room Y/n found this weird, but just shrugged it off.

William came back into the room where Vincent was, he was just getting ready to paint his nails.

"Vincent I need a job Pronto!"

"Uh ok? The other pizzeria should be hiring. But I think you should lay low for a bit. Ya know?"

"Ok, ok I just uhm. Needed a distraction. For uhm....something."

"You want to ask them out don't you?"

"Whaodbsvlasiwbdoana, Uh No! Wha-what kinda person do you take me for?" William's face had gotten more red.

"Ok, fine your not. Then what are you getting a distraction for?" He leanned against the corner wall. William searched for something to say.

"Uhm, a distraction for....for uhm, the police?"

"Mhm, yeah, totally."

"Fine your right. I do. But I just can't I don't know why but just can't!"

"Take your time. They'll say yes I promise. Have you had any other dates? Or just hanging out with them?"

"They showed me some videos on their square phone. They were quite disturbing..."

"Well you two could have a movie night. Me and scotty could go and do something out side of the love bus while you two stay here and watch a couple movies."

"That sounds good.."

"Just whenever you wanna do that just tell me. I'll always be here for you and you know that."

"Yeah...Thanks Vincent."

"No problem Wil."

A/n

Here's a bit of a wholesome q chapter. Because there hasn't been much of their relationship growing so why not add a chapter in between from when they both go and get a job at Freddy's oop- I've said to much 🤭

(760 words)