Circus baby's pizza world

(I'm skipping ahead a little because I not going to write the whole comic in this fanfic lol)

THIRD-PERSON POV

June 21st 1986

Y/n was sitting down at one if the tables, they had completely forgot that today was opening day for Circus baby's pizza world. And what also comes next. Earlier that day before they all went to the building them and Elizabeth both got together and made some cupcakes for Mike's birthday. On the ride there Elizabeth was going on about how she wanted to go see Baby. William kept telling her that she's not aloud because she's special and needs to look after all thr other children. She didn't understand it at all.

"Y/n!" Elizabeth groaned, pulling them out of their thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Father won't let me go see Baby! Even though he made her for me!" Y/n knew what the animatronics could do, since William kept talking about everything that they could do. And Y/n didn't feel that Elizabeth would be safe around that thing.

"Well she isn't that good, your way better than she could ever be."

"But she is made from me!"Elizabeth groans. "You don't understand!" She stomped of into one of the party rooms. Y/n rolled their eyes, they looked over to Baby, the animatronic girl looked back at them motionlessly, staring into their soul. A chill went down their spine and they looked away. They decided that it was boring just sitting here doing nothing so they'd go and help around the pizzaria.

***

Elizabeth ran out of the party room, mad at everyone and everything. No one understood why this was so important to her. William finally did something for her, made somthing after her. And she can't even see what was made after her! She went up to the human animatronic amazed at her beauty. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her.

'Father isn't watching...' she thought to herself, she looked up at Circus Baby.

"Don't tell father I'm here, I just wanted to come see you! Your so wonderful! I don't know why he wouldn't let me come see you!" Baby dispensed Carmel ice cream, her favorite. She grabbed it, enjoyed it for a second, then turned around. "Micheal, Y/n! You have too..." there was no one in sight. Not a single soul "where did all the other children go...?" And in a swift movement she got grabbed by the thing that gave her ice cream a moment later. "MICHAEL!" She screamed. Micheal heard it and came running, same with Y/n, they didn't know why she yelled Micheal's name like that. Then it hit them.

"Shit!" They yelled, they ran into the main stage area, ignoring all the stares they had gotten. And sure enough there was Micheal crying while trying to open Baby's stomach hatch. Y/n was stunned. They couldn't move. Couldn't speak. Couldn't do anything but just watch in horror as Micheal desperately tried to open up Baby's stomach hatch.

"What the bloody hell are you doing Micheal?!" William yelled, he pulled Micheal off the stage.

"No! I have to get her out...I have too..." He sobbed. Henry went over to comfort him.

"Get who..." He paused. "Oh." He shruged. "Should've listen." he mumbled underneath his breath.

***

Everyone was outside of Baby's pizza world. Micheal was silently crying, as tears poured from his eyes. Henry had a hand on his back trying his best to help. William was on the phone. Y/n was just walking back and forth rethinking everything that was going on. They could barely remember how they even got here. They remember being in that hall, but that's about it. They knew they weren't from here but they couldn't pin point why.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" William yelled, pulling Y/n from their thoughts. William looked over to Henry and his son. "Micheal we need to have a private conversation." He walked up to Micheal, tears still forming in his eyes. "Now." He demanded. Micheal got up and followed him away from Henry. "You too Y/n." Y/n groaned and walked over.

"What? What is it that you want?!" Y/n spat out. They were angry at themself for leaving Elizabeth unattended.

"I need you two, to not say a fucking about what happened in there. Micheal you wouldn't want to disappoint your father now would you?" Micheal was trying to hold back tears, trying to 'man up'.

"Wil! Leave him the hell alone!" William looked over to Henry and looked bored.

"Henry he's fine, just needs a little push. And not you or anybody baying him."

"Babying him? BABYING HIM?! You think after his fucking sister just died and I'm trying to help him grieve your saying that's babying?!" William sighs. Ringing intrupted the two.

"I'd love to keep chatting but I have a call to tend to. I suggest you to leave."

(826 words)