he knows

(Again time skip, I just don't wanna make it seem like I'm just rewirting the story with y/n just liguring around so imma drag Dave miller in here soon enough :])

THIRD-PERSON POV

June 29th 1986
9:12 P.M.

Y/n and William were on their way back home. Wil had dragged Y/n along with the business thingy, he just didn't want to spend anytime without them, he didn't know why but he didn't care.

"I wonder what Micheal thinks of my work!" He exclaims while pulling into the driveway.

"Yeah, I wonder..." Y/n said, they thought they should know what he would've thought right?

"Wait wouldn't you know?"

"Yeah, I thought I would...but my memory's been acting up recently. I can hardly remember what would happen next." Y/n sighed, William took this on a count and opened his car door.

"Well let's go find Micheal and see what he thinks." He smiles, and walks towards the door, Y/n follows. "Micheal we're home!" He called out putting the keys on a table near the door. Micheal didn't say anything.

"Maybe he's asleep?" Y/n questioned.

"Probably." William walked up towards Micheal's room while Y/n went into the living room. Finding no need in following William every where. They turned on the TV.

***

William came running up the stairs to the basement, shoving past the book self he rushed and packed a bag, Y/n heard the commotion and went upstairs to see William panicky packing.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked.

"HE FUCKING TOLD HENRY AND NOW WE GOTTA GO NOW!" He yelled, Making Y/n flinch. "Just, uhm, get the remnant and put it in the car. I've got some yellow remnant now so I could possibly do some more with it." He said in a more calmed tone. "Ok? Just go grab it and put it in the car." He went back to stuffing clothes in his bag, Y/n rushed downstairs and grabbed the purple and the singular yellow jar of liquid and went outside. William had left the car unlocked so Y/n just placed the jars in the back seat. William had a duffle bag of stuff, He shoved it into the trunk and getting into the car.

"Where are you going to go?" Y/n asked. William looked confused over to them.

"Me? Your coming too, get in the car."

"Why me? I didn't do anything!?"

"But you've kept this with you! Get in the car. Now. I'm trying to help you!" Y/n debated with themselves. "Hurry! Im not going to ask again." Y/n hopped into the car and closing the door behind them. "Hold on!" Wil shouted, he backed out of the driveway as fast as possible and booked it out of there, Y/n struggled to get their seat belt on terrified that they might fly out of the car.

***

William impatiently knocked on the door of the love bus. Hoping that someone would answer.

"What are we doing here again?"

"My brother's here, Vincent you've met him before haven't you?"

"Who the purple person."

"Well sort of." The door opened and showed Vincent with a questioning look on his face.

"Wil...? What are yo-"

"Vincent you have to help me! The-the feds are on my tail! I need a place to stay! Please let me stay." William begged. Vincent looked over to Y/n.