rough

THIRD-PERSON POV

September 12th 1986
12:30

Y/n was sweeping, you know. Doing their job, unlike the other two, they were bickering what did get Y/n's attention though, was Jeremy yelling no. They looked over and saw Jeremy crying over shredded tickets. Y/n sighed, they set the broom down and walked over to the other two.

"Wi-Dave what did you do?" Y/n said, catching themself.

"I didn't do a thing-"

"Dave threw my tickets in mangle's mouth, a-and she ate the tickets!" Jeremy sobbed.

"Dave." Y/n said. Phil walked behind Dave, wanting to know what going on.

"What's with all the ruckus out here?"

"Oh! Howdy Philip!" Dave jumped "I was just uhm helping my best..." Dave looked over to Jeremy. "Co-worker...ya see I've been framed I'll tell ya!" Y/n was going to say something but Jeremy intrupted them.

"I'll get you for this you sick f-" Dave covered Jeremy's face with his hand.

"Uh, Jeremy seems broken up from this, would you mind showing me where the broom is so I could clean it up for him?"

"But the broom should be where it-" Dave leans in and talks to Phil, Y/n goes over to Jeremy.

"Uhm, would you like some help in winning your tickets back?" Y/n says, while watching Phil and Dave exit the room.

"Yeah..." Jeremy sniffled. He stood up, wiping his tears. "Where should we start first?"

"What games are you good at?"

***

"Well, even though today we didn't get close to what we need, it's a start!"

"Yeah, uhm...thanks Y/n for helping me."

"No problem! I don't mind helping."

"Our shifts are almost over so we should get ready to leave. I'll see you around!" Jeremy waved.

"Yeah see ya!" Y/n waved back. They ran into Dave.

"There you are! Where have you been?!" Dave said, his accents were mixing.

"I was just, helping Jeremy win his tickets back!"

"Gah, whatever we're leaving its late late I'm tired, and hungry." He grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged them out.

"Let go! Your hurting me!" Dave stopped. And let go, and walked ahead and out of the pizzaria. Y/n watched him and sighed out of frustration. They went to their locker and grabbed some stuff. They wanted a Polaroid so they could have some memory of the day. It's been getting worse, they can remember most things. But they don't remember anything about the life they used to have. And any mention of it seemed to disappear from their memory. They shook off the thought and closed the locker door shut. They walked out and saw Dave smoking. "What have I said about that!" Y/n said knocking the cigarette out of his hand.

"What was that for!" He yelled.

"Cigarettes aren't good for you!" Y/n stomped on it.

"So? I'm immortal, so are you."

"Shut up! We don't say stuff like that in public. And you know that!" Dave sighed.

"Well let's just go." Dave said, speed walking away.

"Dude wait up!" Y/n ran up to catch up with him. "What's up with you lately. You've been acting weird."

"Its nothing."

"Are you sure? You don't sound-"

"I said ITS NOTHING!" He yelled. He cleared his throat, now realizing he yelled. "It's nothing...just drop it, okay?"

"Fine. I'll leave you alone..."

***

Y/n and Dave both had entered the love bus, staying away from each other.

"What happen between them." Vincent said as he stirred some food in a pot.

"I'm not sure. They just came home and didn't say a thing to each other." Scott replied.

"Hm, that's not normal of them to do. Did they have an argument or something?"

"Possibly, but it's not our business. Just continue cooking, and I'll go pick some stuff up alright? They'll be fine. Trust me Vinny." Vincent sighed.

"Ok, I hope your right."

(660 words)

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hoped you guys enjoyed ^^ (and yes I drew the picture :])