bandaged up

Y/N POV

After taking a shower and stuff

(Y/n's wounds are on their hips, just thought you should know)

I looked at myself once I got out of the shower. The marks weren't as bad once the blood was cleaned up. But still, they didn't look right..if that makes sense. Hell it didn't to me. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. I walked out to see William pacing.

"Ah! Your done. Are you okay?" He asked. But after what happened last night...I don't think I am.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm just a bit out of it I guess?" Nothing new has come back to me..? I don't know. I feel as thought I should. Shouldn't I?

"That's good. Uhm, what excalty happened?" It seemed like a normal question at first. But as I was trying to put together a story, I had a thought. Don't tell him that you recovered some memory...what? Why wouldn't I? I pushed that thought away.

"Well, the night shift went as normal, but I forgot to wind the music box up and Charlie got me and, yeah..." I said. Everything was quiet for a moment. Wil, was just...staring at me..? "Shouldn't you go get ready for work? You'll be late if you don't." I said to break the silence.

"Right! I'll uh..go..do..that." He left the room and took the bathroom to himself. I walked around the camper for a moment. Then both Vincent and Scott made their way in.

"Hey Y/n! We're back with some medical bandages, we also grabbed some rubbing alcohol to clean the wounds." Vincent said, they walked in setting everything down on the counter.

"Fun.."

"Well its for your own good. Alright?" Scott said. He pulled out the bandages from the bag. "Ok, who do you feel comfortable putting these one you?"

"Uhm, I can just put them on myself if that's fine."

"Ok, that's fine here." Scott hands me the bandages. "And you'll have to apply this too.." He then hands me the rubbing alcohol. I groan.

"Alright..I'll go apply them." I take them both and head into my room. I lift my shirt up high enough to where I can start apply the rubbing alcohol, I quickly apply it, wincing in pain on each dab. I finish up quickly then start wrapping the bandage.

***

I finished and let my shirt fall back down. I clean up whatever mess I might've made and leave the room. Neither Scott nor Vincent were in the camper. And I didn't see William anywhere either. I shruged, they had other things to do. I might as well clean up.

***

William walked into the love bus, I saw him and waved.

"Hey, how was work?"

"It was fine." He sat down next to me on the couch. "How was your day?"

"Fine, it was just mostly cleaning."

"C-cleaning?" He sounded worried? Why did he sound worried? "Did you find anything? Heh.."

"No? I didn't find anything." I let out a nervous chuckle. "Was I supposed to find something?"

"No! No, it's nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yes! I'm fine." He reached for the remote. "It's okay, just- just forget about alright?" He clicked through the channels, mindlessly.

"Oh, ok then." I watched him change the channel over and over and over again..I got up after that.

"Oh hey! I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah? What is it." He didn't say anything at first. He just stared again..weird.

"U wanted to know if..maybe...we could go out sometime?" He quickly said. He wanted to go out? That's...no, maybe I shouldn't. But he went out of his way to ask..and we live under the same roof.

"Sure, when and where should we go?" William stay quiet again.

"O-oh, uhm I'm not sure exactly. Maybe like a dinner? Or something."

"Dinner sounds nice. I could figure out where to go. Ok? Maybe we can go on your day off. Since I'll have the day off too!"

"Ok, that sound fine. We can make that work." He smiles. I smile back, we were quiet again. This time it was more of a comfortable silence.

A/n

Ok so I'm going to bring back yandere William, because 1, most of you guys wanted it (3-2) and 2, I can write yandere stuff better ig. Also I'll make Jeremy say the thing ig, and the date will be next chapter so yeah, idk what to say tbh, sorry if this chapter was fast pace, I just have a idea and I wanna fit everything else in. :]

(778 words)