Neighbors :D

THIRD-PERSON POV

June 7th 1984
9:36am

Bosemen comes bursting in the pizzeria, clearly very angry.

"Wha-what the hell is going on??"Bosemens was loud, no one's ever yelled that loud.

"W-we don't know Mr. Bosment sir- Theres a- It just showed up out of no where! It wasn't here last night!" Phil said in a panic. Y/n propped their head on their hand, they were going to need to get up from sitting weren't they?

"We cam in this morning and it was just...there. And...It's already a huge hit. Not a single car has pulled up into our lot." Henry explained. Bosemen sighed, he needed to calm himself down before he did something he'd regret.

"God, I need to go see what this whole thing is about." Bosemen had his hand on his face. Y/n got up knowing that they'd need to tag along as well. "Henry, Philip I need you to keep watch over the place in case anyone shows up."

"I can come over to help. I've got really nothing else to do." Y/n had their hand raised, to about the lower half of their face.

"Ok, you can come, AFTON get off your ass and come with me and Y/n!" Besmen yells.

"For fuck's sake." He said under his breath. Bosemen turns to leave.

"Kids I need you to stay here while I-" He notices that their not there.

"You oughta keep a better eye on those little shots, boss." William stated, he chuckled at his own remark;Bosmen ignored William and walked outside, Y/n and William followed, seeing that Cassidy, Jerry, and Gabriel were all almost in the pizza hut next door.

"KIDS! YOU- OH, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!" Bosemen yells even louder than before. Making Y/n flinch, William noticed this and comforted them, as much as he could. They were confused for a moment. But then realized that they weren't even supposed to be here. William moves his hand back as he runs towards Bosemen who was stomping towards the pizza hut next to them, Y/n followed shortly after.

***

The three walk into the establishment, it was packed. Not even space for tables, which there didn't seem to be any.

"God dammit it smells like shit in here." William stated before getting picked up by the crowd. "Wha- OI-!"

"Gabriel! Cassidy!! Jerry!!!" Bosemen yelled out, whole William was calling for him in the background while he was being carried of by a huge crowd of people.

"Mr. Valentino can I have some please?" Jerry begged.

"Shut up you little twat, I'm the oldest So I get first picking-."

"You fucking morons, both of you are so-" Cassidy interrupted Gabriel, while also getting cut of herself, but a gunshot. The crowd that was holding William dropped him due to the sudden loud banging noise.

"Aye, aye, move aside! Shoo, all of you!I have a special guest!" With that everyone except for Y/n, Bosemen, William, Jerry, Gabriel, and Cassidy. "You! You must be out new neighbor! The owner of the pizzeria next door!" Gino says, shining his gun around. He walks over to Bosemen and the other two who where waiting next to him. "Welcome! I was hoping to meet you!" He welcomed.

"Oi, I the one who created the bloody place. Don't give this Irish bastard all-" Gino pressing his gun against William's nose, pushing it back. Gino realizes what he was doing and lowered his gun.

"Oh, pardon me. My past experience with the Scottish has been rough. I tend to draw on impulse whenever I hear one of you." Gino apologized, William just thought of it as an insult.

"IM ENGILSH YOU RAT!" He yelled out, getting a chuckle out of Y/n.

"Hey boss!" A familiar voice called out. "I brought some free samples or chocolate donkeys like you asked." Vincent walked around a corner.

"Vincent!? What-what the fucking hell are you-"

"Ah, Mr. Afton! Grazie, grazie! Please set them on the table for the children." Gino interrupts William, making him even more frustrated. Vincent goes do what his boss said, William pulled him to the side after he had done so.

"Vincent, you fucking- why the fuck are you working here?!" William asked, he tried to be quiet but failed, having Y/n be able to listen in.

"Hey, I needed to get a new job somewhere, since old bossy here fired me for..." Vincent trails off into his thoughts trying to rethink why he was indeed fired. "...Aw, hell, I forgot what is was already." He had his index and pinky fingers against his chin.

"Alright, but did you have to fucking pick the place right next door?" William says, Vincent sighs and walks off. "Fine! Walk away, I don't want to talk to you anyway!" Willaim yelled out before walking over to you and taking a seat at your table with you.

"You alright British man?" Y/n asks, laughing at their own joke.

"Oi! Don't call me 'British man', I'll call you [American or whatever else u are idk] person!" Y/n gasps dramaticly.

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Nah, it's kinda a bad nickname to be honest." The two laugh, and noice a little boy coming their way, Y/n knew it was fritz who was walking over.

(895 words)