a Cupcake filled Halloween

THIRD-PERSON POV

October 31st 1984
11:34 A.M.

Y/n sat on the couch and went through their phone, they had just put Elizabeth and Michael to bed after  trick-or-treating with them. Since they thought it was a good idea to do so. William wasn't in sight, and Y/n wasn't really tired. So they thought that they could stay up until he gets home. Which wouldn't be long because about 30 minutes later he opened the door. Y/n looked back to greet him.

"Hi, took you long enough." Y/n looked back

"Sorry I had something to deal with."

"Was it gino? Today's the date you killed him is it not." William sighed.

"Yeah,"He stated, he wanted to say more but felt like he shouldn't ask right now. Y/n sighs. "Well it's not like you could've done anything."

"Your right I couldn't." Y/n kept staring at their phone. They turned it off and set it to the side. "I know I couldnt." They repeated. "And it sucks. I can't do a thing to help anyone." Their voice began to break. William makes his way to Y/n and sits next to them. "You wouldn't understand."

"Your right, I wouldn't understand." William continues. "But that would suck knowing how someone's going to die but you can't stop it, lucky for me!" Y/n sniffles and moves slightly away from him. "Oh, sorry." The two sit in silence.

***

Y/n looked emotionless at the TV. It was playing some old show that they've never heard of. Then again this wasn't their universe. William finally decided to say something.

"So, have you made your decision yet?"

"What decision?" Y/n spoke. They thought for a bit. "Oh, no, I haven't." They sighed. "Nows not the time and you know that."

"I know, I know. I just wanted to ask." Y/n turns on their phone and did whatever, Will just stared at the TV. Then he got an idea. "Hey why don't you show me another one of those videos? Then maybe you'll take some remnant?" He smiled. Y/n finally looked in his direction. They stared into his eyes for a moment.

"You haven't taken it yourself." They move their head back to the TV. "I'm not taking it until you do."

"Not fair!"

"Since when?"

"I-You-it's-" William tired to find an answer but ended up giving up. "Whatever." He pauses. "Could we still watch a video?"

"Sure, you like cupcakes?" Y/n smiles, Looking back at him.

"No, I hate sweet shit."

"Too bad the videos about that."

"It's not going to be like the other thi g you showed me...right?"

"No! Why would I do that." Y/n sarcasticly jokes.

"Are you telling the truth or-"

"I'm finding the video gimme a sec."

(If you didn't catch on William is going to be watching cupcake :D you know the cute mlp animation:] the one that is at the top of this chapter^^)

Y/N POV

I type in cupcake mlp in my search bar, god the amount of nostalgia I'm gonna get. on second thought that's probably not a good thing-. I press on the first video that popped up, Will huddled on and watched on the phone screen.

It began with a quick warning, to quick to pause on.

"What was that?"

"We can pause it after we finish this. It would make more sense afterwards."

"What does that mean?" Rainbow dash and Pinkie pie appear on the screen dancing while putting ingredients into two bowls. "Ok what's going to ha-" He stopped when Rainbow dash got bonked with a hammer. An rather discomforting image of her is shown next. "It is one of those misleading ones!" He starts to move his vision away from my phone.

"I'll take the remnant after you do if you watch this video." I paused it on Rainbow dashes wings pierced with fishing hooks. William groans.

"Fine." He looks back to the phone and sees the imagery. "Ew." He says. I unpause laughing a little. The video cuts to Trixie and Rainbow dashes Griffen friend's head smiling on mantles. A shot of Rainbow looking the other way, showing what looks to be a bull and fluttershy's bunny. Pinkie pie shows up with a chainsaw decorated in a red heart, Rainbow, and two gold star stickers.

"You know I also watched this when I was a kid."

"Yep. You definitely did." Pinkie cut off rainbows wings, and it skips to a happy sence of a wingless Rainbow dancing along with Pinkie pie. "You were into some messed up shit as a kid you know that right?"

"Yep, but God I loved this stuff."

"How!? She's literally cutting open that other pony!"

"Thier also friends." I smile.

"That makes it even worse!" Pinkie tears out rainbows organs and cut them up mixing them into the cupcake mix. Showing the disgusting cupcakes it then shows Rainbow dash with an engraved stomach with stitching all along her stomach, as she and Pinkie dance. It ends with the two enjoying the bloody cupcakes in front of then.

"What did you think?" I laugh out. He moves his head towards mine. A horrific emotion is displayed across his face I laugh even more.

"What did I think?" He repeated me. "I think that you grew up wrong."

"Indeed I did my friend. Indeed I did."

(909 words)

A/n

If you wanna see Will react to other cute but scary animations tell me them :D I might make a one shot book of this because it's fun to write :]