Meeting

THIRD-PERSON POV

(This is right after Charlie stopped chasing William in the pizza at the beginning of volume 2 because I don't feel like writing the whole comic lol)

William was getting adjusted from the incounter with Charlie, before Y/n materialize right in front of him. He stood still.

"What the fuck?" He said under his breath, he just 'scared' Charlie away, now he had to deal with some random person just appearing from thin air? Y/n slowly woke up. William didn't know what to do. So he stood there confused and even more confused. Y/n sat up, their eyes adjusting to the light around them.

"Wha?" They say, they turn to see William just very confused. They jumped and screamed.

"SHUT it! I-"

"Will is everything alright over there?" Henry yells, clearly still occupied with the three devils.

"Yeah! Just, uhm, dropped something?"

"Oh, ok! Just wondering."

"Dumbass." William whispered to himself. He turned back to Y/n, who looked reasonably scared. "So, how'd you get here?"

"I don't know!" Y/n said. "I just took a pill and arrived here. So, don't ask me." Y/n got up to stand up.

"Well, where were you before that?"

"In my home, on my phone." Y/n said, now realizing that the man on front of them looks familiar.

"Who were you talking to then?"

"No one? I was just doing whatever?"

"How- were you just playing with the cord?"

"No? There isn't a 'cord.' Y/n reaches for their phone in their pocket. "See." Y/n shows William their phone, which left him stunned.

"What is that?"

"A....a phone? Duh."

"Your not from this timeline are you?"

"What do you mean? What year is it? And where am I?"

"It's 1984 and your in Hurricane Utah, and in freddy fazbears pizzeria. And all that junk." William put a hand on his hip, as Y/n took in this information."

"And who are you?" They say with a shaken voice.

"William. William afton."

"Wait, the William afton? From fnaf?"

"Uh whats that-?"

"Oh, yeah right you wouldn't know. But I know a secret of yours" Y/n smiles.

"And? What is it." Willaim says, trying to keep calm.

"You've killed 3 kids."

"What-no I've only killed one so far-" He caught himself late.

"Oh, what day is it then?"

"It's may 14th...?"

"Oh, that hasn't happened yet. Whoops."

"What do you mean? 'It hasn't happened yet'!?"

"Nothing, nothing at alla."

"And how do yo-" Y/n blocked willaims mouth, so he couldn't talk.

"I just do, now, if you don't want your secret out, and maybe, want to see future technology. You have to," Y/n pauses. Remembering that they don't have a place to live. "Give me a place to live." They say, quieting their words.

"Tha-thats it? No favors, no death, no nothing?"

"That it, I'm not from this world, and I need a place to stay...."

"Well then, ok? You can live with me I guess." He shrugs, not knowing what else to do.

"Great," They both stand quietly. Not quite sure what to do. "I also would like to work here, for, reasons."

"Ok, just go out from the back, then walk in the the front. And if anyone comes up to you, just say your here for me. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think." William guides Y/n towards the back door.

"You know where to go right?"

"Yep." And Y/n did, they walked into the pizzeria from the front doors, it was kinda awkward, having everyone staring at them. They could see William making his way back into the main area.

"Were not open quite yet." Herny said.

"Oh, uhm I'm here for William? He wanted to talk to me about the job."

"What do they mean by the William." Bosemen said, a bit ticked of.

"What? I got another person that could help working with us." Bosemen sighed, William was right. He had gotten someone who wanted to work.

"Ok, your hired, just don't fuck anything up. Got it?"

"Y-Yesir." Y/n said, now getting used to their new life.

(697 words)