Secret lair >:D

Y/N POV

July 15th 1984
8:35 A.M.

William was giving an excuse for why foxy was not out of commission. I sigh, I hated that I couldn't do anything about this. Gino comes bursting in the pizzeria. I ignore them, I know he's upset that Fritz is gone, I just can't handle this right now.

"Y/n Jerry has something to show us." Gabriel pokes me, I sigh.

"Why?" I ask, partially knowing what's what's come.

"I don't know, just wants us to come with him." I sighed again.

"Fine, whatever. Anything to get my mind off of things." I get up and follow the three. Jerry leads us to the emergency room, a pit forms in my stomach.

"Guys, maybe let's NOT go. in. there. o-ok..?"

"Awww why? The purple man comes in here all the time!"

"Who the fucking-"

"I think he's means the British freak." Cassidy snatches the keys from Jerry. "Gimmie that."

"What's inside?"

"Dunno! Maybe it's his secret lair!" Only if you guys knew, I thought. I hated how things were going so fast.

"Bull-shit its probably just a storage room." Cassidy said. "But it seems to be mostly off limits..." She pauses. "Which means?"

"Our secret lair!" Both Jerry and Gabriel said at the same time.

"Guys we really shouldn't go in there." I tried to pull them away again.

"No! Just because your an adult doesn't mean you can boss us around!" Jerry said, smiling. While the other two silently agreed. Cassidy opened the door and the three walked in. I stayed outside the door, I couldn't bring myself to see Foxy, Fritz, like this.

"Come on Y/n!" Gabriel calls out from the room. I stay still, to scared to walk in. Gabriel soon comes out and pulls me in. "Stop being such a scaredy cat!" He drags me in. "It smells horrible in here. What? Did you not wanna come in because you knew it skunk?"

"Uhm- yeah! Yeah, I help Will sometimes. Heh, heh." I say, hoping to convince them.

"Eh, can't blame you. It stinks."

"Well, when he's done with fixing them up, it won't be a problem if we move in. Since, there is t really anything else here for him to do."

"Yeah! We can make it our clubhouse!"

"It's not a fucking clubhouse."

"Well whatever were calling it let's get back to the adults, don't wanna scare them too bad." We all start walking out. "You won't snitch will you Y/n?"

"No, I won't, plus I'll even help you make it into your 'secret lair'." I wasn't, they'd be dead before then.

"Woo! Your the best Y/n!" Gabriel cheers.

"Yeah, woo." I say, I know that they aren't going to have their lair, just, can't tell them. We walk back into the main area.

"Y/n there you are." Bosemen says. He rushes over to me while Gabriel, Cassidy, and Jerry walk off and do whatever. "Have you seen Fritz at a within the past 24 hours?" He asks. There's no point in lying.

"Yeah, he gave me some drawings he made, but since then no."

"Do you might have a time? To when he gave you them?"

"Uhm, somewhere around 7? Almost 8 maybe? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh, ok. Thanks." He walks back over to Gino, William was walking towards me now. What now?

"Where did you go with those brats?"

"All we did, was walk down the hall, and walk back up. We just wanted to get away from this."

"Your not lying are you?" I could feel the three staring at me, hoping I keep my promise.

"Nope, I'm not. We just went down the hall, like I said, and talked. That all."

"Ok, well you better not rat me out, you didn't with the other brat, so I expect you to do the same with this one."

"Yep, well do. It's not like I could even if I wanted to."

"That's right." He mumbled something else after that.

"What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all."

"This is what I hate about out interactions."

"And what would that be?"

"I have no idea what your going to say or do."

A/n

HA! did you guys enjoy the last chapter? I know I did :) so take a break from crying, you knew it was going to happen eventually, I love making you guys cry :), angest is fun, is it not? Hope you enjoyed this chapter buh-bye! ^^

(757 words)