Freddy's :D

THIRD-PERSON POV

July 12th 1986
6:30 P.M.

It was raining outside of the pizzeria, William had a purple umbrella over his and Y/n. Since he only had the one. They walked in, William closed the umbrella and hit it on the ground a couple of times to get the water off. Y/n followed him to a door, he knocked on it with the umbrella. A muffled voice came from within.

"Come i-" it was cut off by William kicking the door down, Y/n stood behind him.

"Howdy partner!" Phil blinked, taking in that someone was now in his office.

"Are you two here for the interview?" He asked.

"We sure are! Let's kick this back and get this ball rolling!" He pulled out a chair for Y/n and himself, he sat down and probbed his feet on Phil's desk. Y/n gently sat down with their arms in their lap. "Take your time! We ain't got no where to be."

"Right, so let's start with names. You first..." He pointed to Wil. He stumbled for a name idea, his eyes fell on the news paper in front of him. "David Miller!" He spat out. "But call me Dave."

"Ok, and what about you?"

"Y/n f/l/n."

"Huh, you sound familiar."

"I get that alot weirdly enough. I don't know, I guess i just have a familiar voice." Y/n quickly responded.

"Ok, and what are you two applying for?"

"Mechanic!"

"Uhm wait staff?"

"Have either one of you have any experience?"

"I have tons. I got an invitation to work with NASA, but I turned them down because I'm not much of a space guy, I'm more of a down-to-earth kinda guy ya know? And then I applied for GM almost got hired there for impressing them with a mechanical horse, but they seemed a bit to shifty for my liking, I don't like these big name company's. And as up to right now I've been working as a car mechanic."

"A mechanical horse...?" He paused. "Ok...? What about you?"

"I've waited at some pizza places before, such as uhm pizza hut."

"Oh did you happen to know Gino then? He did run one of them awhile back. I wander where he is now. Anyway what are your guys age?"

"I'm 28."

"And you?"

"What's your then? It's quite rude to ask a texan such as myself for his age."

"I'm 25."

"24 then."

"What about your addresses?"

"Just deliver them straight to me, I'm a bit of a wanderer if you catch my drift."

"Me too please."

"Alright everything is completed I'll have your name tags printed out, please be here first thing Monday morning."

"Thanks Mr. Guy!"

"It's 'Gee'."

"What if I call you phil?"

"This is a professional work setting Mr. Miller."

"Fine what about Mr. Manger."

"That'll work." Phil sighed. He extended his arms for the two to shake, they did and left the room. They both walked out of the pizzaria, gaining looks from Jeremy and Joan.

***

The two were now in the love bus.

"Why did you pick Dave miller as your name?"

"I didn't have time to think of one so I just grabbed the nearest one I could find."

"Makes since I suppose? When is our first day again?"

"Monday, which is in two days." Wil sighs. "I hate working..."

"Why did we pick Freddy's? We could've pick anything else."

"The other animatronics are there. Ya know, the originals."

"And?"

"I don't have enough remnant, since I've been using it I have less, I'll need more if I want to experiment Ok it some more."

"Those things are unsettling, especially what's in them. Why did they keep them anyways-?"

"I don't have a clue, but thank God that they're still in one piece. It gives me a lot more to work with."

(652 words)