1/5

THIRD-PERSON POV

William had put on his springbonnie suit, and had a knife. All that he would need to lure Poor little Susie Susie her demise. And with some emotional blackmail of her dog still being alive. He didn't know nor care what the dog had looked like when it was ran over, Susie's a kid, and in the denial part of grief, she saw him die, but doesn't truly think he's dead.

"Hey, kid.." William began, Susie didn't answer, instead she continued to play fruity maze. Looking longly at screen, at the character that looked like her. "Little ol' springbonnie here heard that something bad happend."

"Yeah." She said, nothing but despair came from her voice. She wanted springbonnie to leave her alone, but she didn't want to be mean, especially when her pet died. It wasn't springbonnies fault that happened.

"Oh, how awful, it hurts when something close to you gets hurt." Susie continued to stare at the screen. William was growing bored and impatient. "But, you know," He places a hand on her left shoulder and leans closer to her. "He's not really dead." Susie tightened her grip on the control handles, the game stopped, the time was up.

"R-really?" She said.

"Yep! Just, Follow me."

Meanwhile

Henry finally gets in contact with Susie's parents, while Elizabeth gets them both an ice cream cone.

"Ok, alright, see you in a bit." Henry places the red phone down back on its holder. "Susie's Moms will be here soon, so you two eat up quick." He says while the both of them walk back into the main area. "But not too quick. Don't want to have deal with a brain freeze."

"Yeah, that wou-" Elizabeth stops, she didn't see Susie anywhere, and her pony bag was sitting on the table. She ran up to Y/n. "Y/n have you seen Susie?" Y/n shook their head.

"Nope." They take out an ear bud to hear her more clearly. Elizabeth goes to her pony bag while coming back to Y/n.

"She should still be here, baby Moon dancer isn't in here. And she'd never leave her pony behind!"

"I don't know where she is. Maybe she walked home." Y/n gulped, they knew that she was gonna get killed. They just really couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Well she would've took her toys with her!"

"Elizabeth she probably forgot them, she did watch something horrific. She probably forgot about them in all this mess."

"Maybe, I don't know. I just hope she's safe."

***
SECOND-PERSON POV

William drove the two of you home after a long day. William looked over to you since you were oddly quiet.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm its....nothing." you said, unsure of your answer.

"Really? You seem upset." Elizabeth calls out from the back. Micheal stays quiet.

"I'm just hungry...?" You say, questioning yourself again. "Yeah, I'm just hungry, is all."

"If you say so!" You look over to William. His the attire was out of place, and unneat there was some red stains near his bottom of shirt. When you realized that you were state you looked away. The drive back home dragged. You didn't want to see the blood of the poor dog that you had killed. That sent a shiver down your spine. William put a hand on your shoulder while still looking out to the road. This reminded you of Henry, William normally wouldn't care. It must be the personality change Charlie was talking about.

***

The car stopped you were in the drive way, luckily William distracted you from the sight of the dismembered dog. So it wasn't bad, for you atleast, Elizabeth caught a glimpse at it. She was still worried for Susie, they had to leave before her moms came over to pick her up. She just hopes that she went home safe and sound.

"Ok, everybody out." William said while stepping out of his car. Everyone else did the same and went inside.

"Do you think Susie is ok?" Elizabeth asks you.

"Uhm, yeah, I hope so. Why you ask?"

"Dunno, just have a bad feeling I guess." She shrugs and runs inside. You were the last one inside. You closed the door and layed down on the couch.

"Are you sure your ok? You seem of."

"I'm fine William. Just leave me alone. Ok?" You said, your words laced with anger. You had to just stay away from all of this, soon all 5 of the kids will die. No matter what you try to do.

"Ok, just- I'm always here to talk." He says lightheartedly, just as if he didn't just kill an innocent child. You sigh while he walked off. You'll just have to deal with it. You turned off you phone, plugging it in. You felt exhausted, even though you've done barely anything. You look back to, the accident with thumbtack. You didn't really meet the dog, you didn't have time. Still you hated that you killed it. You turned over bringing the blanket you've been using closer to you. You thought you should just sleep to get this day over.

(866 words)