Remnant

SECOND-PERSON POV

You decided to stay home, there was a huge search party that was going to look for Susie that day. You just didn't want to wonder around God knows where, looking for a kid that you already know where they are. You sighed.

"Are you sure you wanna stay?" William says, he had forgotten his toolbag again. "You don't have to stay here."

"Fine..." You finally say. He's been bugging you about it for some time now. He just really wanted you to come back to fazbears. You got up, he smiled and lead you outside to his car.

***

He pulls into the parking lot, in which being completely empty. Even the Pizza hut was empty. You guessed that Fritz and Gino went out to help search party. You and William both got out and went inside. Elizabeth was crying into Henry's shoulder. William tisked and walked off. You went over to the two.

"Hey guys." You say tiredly, but still persisted a smile.

"Hi Y/n." Elizabeth said, her crying didn't change. You point to Elizabeth, and mouth the words, 'will she be ok?' Henry shakes his head.

"Y/n! Come over here!" William yells out from the other side of the pizzeria.

"Oh, uhm I'll be right back guys ok?" I rush over to where he called me too. He was standing in front of a emergency only room. A pit formed in your stomach. This wasn't going to go well.

"Hey Y/n,"

"Why did you call me over here." You tried to say with calmness, but William could hear that you were on edge.

"I called you hear because I have something to show you." He smiles, he opens the door, walking inside. You do so as well, not looking forward to what's inside. When you walked further there was a horrible smell as you got closer to the room.

"What the hell is that smell?" You say to yourself.

"You'll see." William says ominously. You finally got to the room, the stench was as strong as hell. And that's when you saw Chica...she had blood running down her suit, her eyes weren't even in her head. At the bottom of here there is a bucket collecting some of the blood that was dripping down. Yet it wasn't doing much help. "Ta-daa!" He smiles, his hands behind his back. "What do you think!?" He said, a crazed look gleamed in his eyes. You didn't want to know what he'd do if you said no.

"U-uhm, yeah. Heh, I think uhm..."

"You don't like it." His smile dropped down, but he kept his hands behind his back.

"No! I'm just surprised is all!" You backed away a little Putting your hands up in surrender. But then promptly putting them back down.

"Oh, ok then. But remember if you tell anyone about this, I won't hesitate to kill you and however you've told." That was a lie. Well, half a lie. He would kill the person you told. We wouldn't kill you because he couldn't live with himself if he did. You gulped.

"Yep, understood."

"Great! Now watch this." He walks over to Chica and cuts off one of her fingers, placing it on the table he holds a lighter and lights the animatronic's finger on fire. It burned, oozing a purple goo all over the table. You walked closer, wanting to see more closely. It stopped burning, William scooped it up in a vile with a Chica sticker on it. "Isn't wonderful! Out of a single finger I was able to produce this much!"

"Of what?" You asked, already in knowing the answer that was going to be given to you.

"I've been thinking about the name remnant."

(629 words)