Night club..

THIRD-PERSON POV

October 25th 1986
12:00 a.m.

Y/n woke up due to a knock on their door. William wasn't in either of the beds, They didn't pay much mind to that as they went over to the door and opened it. Phil was there.

"Hey Phil, whats up?"

"Is Dave up?" Y/n looked back at the beds to see if he was in fact not here.

"He's not here." They turn their head back to Phil while rubbing their eyes.

"That's weird.. uhm I wanted to speak with him.. would it be alright if you help me go look for him?"

"Sure? I have to get dressed first so just uh wait outside." Phil nodded, Y/n closed the door and got dressed into better clothing.

***

The two were in the elevator going down to the main lobby to see if there would be a place to where Dave might be. Once the elevator stopped and opened its doors, they could hear upbeat music, so when the first thing the two saw was a night club, They looked at each other and sighed.

"Oh God." Phil said as they walked up closer to the night club. Once they entered the night club the loud music filled their ears, Y/n had quickly covered their ears while Phil just looked shocked at the amount of people at the night club. Soon someone familiar climbs up on something and starts to talk.

"HEY... YO!" The two looked at the male figure more and saw it was Jeremy, with a microphone. "Everyone here at this fancy hotel...Just wanted to tell you dudes how happy I am to work at-" He hicupped.

"Jesus christ." Phil said to himself and started to push past people to get to Jeremy, Y/n. Followed along the best that they could.

"At Franny Fazbear's pizza.. and it is totally awesome to be here with all of you guys." Phil had gotten close enough to Jeremy to speak to him, Y/n was just closing in on the two.

"Mr fi-" He got cut off by Jeremy.

"EVERYBODY! My boss Phil is here! This guy right here is the best boss in the whoooole world, I kid you not. If I had a dime for every day he made me work hard, I wouldn't be able to buy a gum ba-" Phil grabbed ahold of Jeremy's leg and gently pulled him down for him to come down to face level. Y/n had finally made their way through the crowd to them. "What is it Mr. guy? I was just telling my friends all about you and the pizzeriaaa... Pizzeri-aa...aaa...
Pizz-uh-ree-"

"Mr. Fritzgerald! Please...please, get off the pool table." He said sternly.

"'D love to, Mr. Guy, but I don't think I can get down...by myself..." Jeremy said with a dizzy look.

"..." Phil helped Jeremy down with
Y/n's help, Jeremy basically fell on Phil because he couldn't keep himself standing. "Mr. Fritzgerald, I think it would be pointless for me to ask if you've been drinking. In fact, a better question would be how you even got your hands on a drink." Jeremy stood himself back up and tried to remember how he did get his hands on a drink.

"So like an hour ago.. Dave walked up to me and was like.. 'the hell are you doing here?' So I said, I could ask you the same thing.. uhm and then I blackmailed him into getting me a drink by tell him I wouldn't rat him out too you, Mr. Guy...and uh I went to the bathroom and came back with drinks!" He smiled, and stumbled a bit from him being drunk, he strighten himself.

"So is Dave still here?" Y/n said

"He should be uhh.." He looked around and saw Dave coming their way Jeremy waved to him, stumbling again.

"Speak of the devil.."

"Hey guyyys~ what are earth are you two doing here?" Dave said putting his arms around the two smiling.

"We're looking for you, actually." Phil said as he removed Dave's arm around him.

"Awww, really?" He said in a weirdly happy way. "Well, now that yer here, you oughta join us!" Dave said to most Y/n as he laid his head on theirs. Phil took off his glasses and rubbed his head. "Are ya thinkin' about it?" Dave said looking towards Phil.

"I'm thinking if two weeks is enough time to find 2 new employees." Phil said still rubbing his temples. Dave stood up straight and removed his arm around Y/n.

"Phil! Don't be a stick in the mud. How many times in yer life will ya have the opportunity to get a drink on fazbears tab? Couldn't we enjoy at least a few hours of this trip? Pretty please?" Dave said looking worried, he didn't want to get fired. Phil thought about it for a moment, during Dave's long 'speech' he had put his glasses back on. Phil sighed.

"One.. one drink." Phil said, emphasizing the one.

(853 words)